What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

is no funny damo

its merely shitting on people who are NOT country enough for he racists in the country scene

Really it's just poking fun a little fun at "city" people and the fact that she just wants to fish but he wants to do other things. I'd personally take a country boy over a city boy any day of the week.

Really it's just poking fun a little fun at "city" people and the fact that she just wants to fish but he wants to do other things. I'd personally take a country boy over a city boy any day of the week.
See why Desh is and always will be #1 on The List?

Back at you in reverse. I spent the first half of my life around over fed, under loved, big bottomed, farm girls who love horses, Jesus, chocolate brownies and their boy friends pretty much in that order. Give me those sophisticated, high maintenance, pain in the ass, neurotic, city girls any day.

Just don't tell my wife I said that. She a farmers daughter too. ;)

Back at you in reverse. I spent the first half of my life around over fed, under loved, big bottomed, farm girls who love horses, Jesus, chocolate brownies and their boy friends pretty much in that order. Give me those sophisticated, high maintenance, pain in the ass, neurotic, city girls any day.

Just don't tell my wife I said that. She a farmers daughter too. ;)

I really wasnt trying to judge or offend people by putting that Maddie & Tae video on here. I just like them and the song.

Most of the time that stigma is reversed with city people looking down on people in the country.
When in reality it's a contrived disconnect by both parties. I've lived half my life in the country and half my life in the city. You know what I figured out? People are people no matter where you live.

Home is where you hang your hat.

Back