What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

'I want Candy'...The Strangeloves ... LOL... this reminds me of a buddy of mine(Scott) who was a DJ on a oldies station...1300am Carson City Nevada...no longer a 'Oldies' Station...so very sad...anyway he loved to play this song! I miss him and the stations oldies format!

'Let the good time roll'...Shirley and Lee...then onto..'Se ya later alligator'...Bill Haley and the Comets..dedicated to both parties who have their proverbial 'Heads in the Sand'...lol

'Mona'(I need ya girl)..Rolling Stones...
Orno got me to digress with his Beattles thread...so I dug up a old album...I really need to put this song on CD...It's a lost treasure!

Dick Dale...king of Surf Guitar...ya be the man on this one orno!:clink:
Dale is probably the most under-appreciated rock master out there, living or dead. The man's guitar virtuosity is astounding, of course, but it's his shear musical talent that sets him apart from the shredder mob.

The pantheon of "guitar gods" is highly subjective and fluid, naturally. Still, two men absolutely have to appear on anyone's list, if the list maker has any sense of rock history at all. Those be Les Paul and Dick Dale.

Yah...

Dale is probably the most under-appreciated rock master out there, living or dead. The man's guitar virtuosity is astounding, of course, but it's his shear musical talent that sets him apart from the shredder mob.

The pantheon of "guitar gods" is highly subjective and fluid, naturally. Still, two men absolutely have to appear on anyone's list, if the list maker has any sense of rock history at all. Those be Les Paul and Dick Dale.

He was the Papa...but let's not forget the 'Surfaris' and who did 'Pipeline???:pke:

Hey Orno..ya are cool...we do not agree on politics but music...is cool...so my GD just called on the cell and said they were at the Lake and buzzing on ski do's...so I must go and see if I can hurt myself once again...lol " Surfs Up" or down in my case...Oh well I will give it the old College try...see ya later!

Shit....!

I was halfway too the lake when the cell phone rang.."Hey G/pa forget the ski do's they bit the dust"...soo I turned around and headed home to play again in here...now I know why I sold my boat..they are in the shop more than on the water! All I have left for a toy is a ATV three wheeler...Honda...185cc but hey it keeps on a tickin' like the 'Energizer Bunnie' Maybe I will take the 'Big Red' out for a spin later this evening!

'In the Navy'...Village People...I just had to look this up then decided to dedicate it to non other than MM...'Ensign Pulver' I think it is his bedtime song!:cof1:

When I get in the car to drive home from the office, I will be listening to "The Littlest Birds Sing the Prettiest Songs" and trying to quit laughing about "BATTLEBORNE"! (I have this image of him with a gigantic broadsword - heheheheh)

Back