What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Then you hate the Greeks as well...after all they invented the Olympics..how rude!
A false extrapolation, BB. The ancient Greeks invented many things, including the Olympic games. To claim that I hate all ancient Greeks because I despise a certain aspect of contemporary American culture is stupid.

Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun
I just want to dance by myself

Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just u and ur hand tonight.

Okay darla.........

Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun
I just want to dance by myself

Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just u and ur hand tonight.

I get it already..ya hate me..I am what I am..like Popeyee...I dedicate ....'You've lost that Loving Feeling'....The Righteous Brothers' to darla...or more fitting 'Shelia'..name the group if ya dare!

Oh joyous day! The skies above our fair island nation are, indeed, turned black with tossed hats.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring tidings of victory and conquest. The Russians have been put to the sword (on the football pitch, of course, setting our wayward European Championship qualifying hopes back on track). Our young striker, Michael Owens, destroyed the Russian defence in the manner of a fanatical Red Army Commissar executing a prosperous family of kulaks. Three nothing, since you ask.

Boris Yeltsin, Marshall Zhukhov, Uncle Joe Stalin, Sergei Eisenstein, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Baba Yaga, Laika the cosmonaut dog, the Battleship Potemkin, Ra-Ra-Rasputin lover of the Russian Queen, Fiddler on the Roof, Omar Sharif in Doctor Zhivago, the Cyrillic alphabet, can you hear me ridiculously complicated collection of symbols that look a bit like ours sometimes but then tend go a bit mental and look like silly squiggles? Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Cheg on Ivan. Maybe you'll think twice about murdering people with radioactive teapots now.

'A New England' - Kirsty MacColl

Well done to the Scotch for beating France as well.

Oh joyous day! The skies above our fair island nation are, indeed, turned black with tossed hats.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring tidings of victory and conquest. The Russians have been put to the sword (on the football pitch, of course, setting our wayward European Championship qualifying hopes back on track). Our young striker, Michael Owens, destroyed the Russian defence in the manner of a fanatical Red Army Commissar executing a prosperous family of kulaks. Three nothing, since you ask.

Boris Yeltsin, Marshall Zhukhov, Uncle Joe Stalin, Sergei Eisenstein, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Baba Yaga, Laika the cosmonaut dog, the Battleship Potemkin, Ra-Ra-Rasputin lover of the Russian Queen, Fiddler on the Roof, Omar Sharif in Doctor Zhivago, the Cyrillic alphabet, can you hear me ridiculously complicated collection of symbols that look a bit like ours sometimes but then tend go a bit mental and look like silly squiggles? Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Cheg on Ivan. Maybe you'll think twice about murdering people with radioactive teapots now.

'A New England' - Kirsty MacColl

Well done to the Scotch for beating France as well.
Ahh, the glorious redhead with the voice of an angel. An unparalleled talent ended too soon.

Once again Friday stretches out her welcoming arms, enticing the fun-loving gentleman into the valley of her ample bosoms. No kissing mind, they don't do "intimacy" with the punters, you know, not even for an extra tenner.

The weekend affords the opportunity for people to indulge their internets pastimes to a greater or lesser degree, but for some people the internets has always been given the old skunk-eye and regarded with a suspicion normally reserved for men wearing cycling shorts.

"Why is this?", i hear you ask, "who could turn up their pretty little nose at this wonderful educational tool which provides access to the planet's rich cultural diversity, up-to-the-minute on-the-spot reportage from every trouble zone and breaking news story, not to mention dirty ladies with their lallies out?". But it's not only a gentleman's playground, oh no, there are several 'sitewebs' providing all manner of recipes, knitting patterns and places where you can even purchase kitchen equipment. What's not to like?

These people are seeking answers from the 39% of UK homes without web access.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6979849.stm

How on earth are Nigerian generals supposed to contact people with grammatically incorrect offers to transfer millions of dollars into their bank account if you do not have a computer? Do you know how much air mail costs? General Muhammad Obanhagwa does.

'Digital Love' - Daft Punk

Back