What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Good Morning...or is it?

It transpires that these polling chaps have been scuttling round Iraq finding people who won't shoot them or lock them in a cellar to answer their questions about contemporary Iraqi attitudes. Apparently they found 2,000 willing participants and their pointed views were nothing less than shocking.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6983841.stm

The average Iraqi believes the 'surge' has worsened security, worsened reconstruction efforts, worsened the conditions for political dialogue and worsened the prospects for economic development. Apart from that though, things are excellent.

Other fascinating opinions to emerge from the poll included:-

• 78% of Iraqis think Britney Spear should never have gotten involved with that Kevin Federlines sort.

• When asked “what characteristic do consider most important in a prospective spouse", 78% of Iraqi men cited "flamboyant moustache growth" while 37% of women preferred "an irrational hatred of Americans" narrowly edging out "a massive nob" which found favour with 34%.

• If given the chance to meet any historical figure, dead or alive, 53% of Iraqi's would like to meet, star of the A-Team, Mr T. "I like way he beat bad man and is big strong but no want get on plane", said Abdul Al-Malik, a resident of Basra.

• In a development which surprised pollsters, only 39% of Iraqis expressed a clear preference for dogs in hats but more than nine out of ten questioned thought cats were "worse than Hitler"

'That's The Way It Is' – RUN DMC vs Jason Nevins

Okay enough of Rammstein..............

Moving on to.... 'Nothing on but the Radio'...Gary Allan....then on to 'A Hundred Pounds of Clay...Gene McDaniels

On Tuesdays i sometimes like to pretend that i am a German; eating a large plate of sausages for breakfast; adopting a brusque, some say rude, manner; pushing into queues and remarking on my unparallelled efficiency and lack of humour.

I wonder if any other readers enjoy pretending they are of a nationality other than one's own on particular days of the week?

'Autobahn' - Kraftwerk

Schweinhund.

Last edited:
On Tuesdays i sometimes like to pretend that i am a German; eating a large plate of sausages for breakfast; adopting a brusque, some say rude, manner; pushing into queues and remarking on my unparallelled efficiency and lack of humour.

I wonder in any other readers enjoy pretending they are of a nationality other than one's own on particular days of the week?

'Autobahn' - Kraftwerk

Schweinhund.

I'd never thought to try, but you make it sound fun so I will think about it. Maybe I will be French? Then I can smoke cigarettes, drink wine, hardly eat, sleep with a much younger boy, and wear all black.

I've talked myself into it!

I'd never thought to try, but you make it sound fun so I will think about it. Maybe I will be French? Then I can smoke cigarettes, drink wine, hardly eat, sleep with a much younger boy, and wear all black.

I've talked myself into it!

Don't forget to plan ahead and grow some unsightly body hair, although a felt tip pen and a couple of scouring pads make serviceable alternatives for the less committed French impersonator.

Don't forget to plan ahead and grow some unsightly body hair, although a felt tip pen and a couple of scouring pads make serviceable alternatives for the less committed French impersonator.

LOL. Oh really, they've got that body hair thing going on huh? There is always something! And it sounded so perfect. Well, I will keep looking.

Back