What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

There is much activity on the sporting front this Saturday to set the pulses racing. Why people bother with that when the peas always win has always baffled me, but that is for another time.

The first big clash of the day comes on the rugby field. England v USA in the group section of the Rugby World Cup being staged in France. England, as defending world champions, should have little trouble seeing off the brave challenge of the American Eagles as, bereft of the security of a five foot layer of padding and motorcycle helmets, the United States XV quiver like ladies at the sight of our rough, tough squad of public school homosexuals.
Prediction - England to spank the American bottom with gusto.

The second titanic tussle is on the football pitch, pitting England's injury depleted might 'gainst the footballing powerhouse that is Israel. The lack of a proper war with the good denizens of Israel results in there being little rivallry between the two nations. In fact since that whole German hologram bidness a kindlier eye has generally been cast in their direction. Well, not today do you hear? Those Jewish chaps will be wearing their little hats on the other side of their faces come the final whistle as our plucky boys build a solid defensive barrier on the halfway line before seizing more and more of the Israeli half, pinning them into their own penalty area before bombarding them with left-foot cannons, right foot howitzers and headed Apache attack helicopters. It is all our pitch, we are God's favourite team and that is that. It is written, so there.
Prediction - England to bring home the bacon.

'The Champ' - Ghostface Killah

The first big clash of the day comes on the rugby field. England v USA in the group section of the Rugby World Cup being staged in France. England, as defending world champions, should have little trouble seeing off the brave challenge of the American Eagles as, bereft of the security of a five foot layer of padding and motorcycle helmets, the United States XV quiver like ladies at the sight of our rough, tough squad of public school homosexuals.
Prediction - England to spank the American bottom with gusto.

England win 28-10

The second titanic tussle is on the football pitch, pitting England's injury depleted might 'gainst the footballing powerhouse that is Israel. The lack of a proper war with the good denizens of Israel results in there being little rivallry between the two nations. In fact since that whole German hologram bidness a kindlier eye has generally been cast in their direction. Well, not today do you hear? Those Jewish chaps will be wearing their little hats on the other side of their faces come the final whistle as our plucky boys build a solid defensive barrier on the halfway line before seizing more and more of the Israeli half, pinning them into their own penalty area before bombarding them with left-foot cannons, right foot howitzers and headed Apache attack helicopters. It is all our pitch, we are God's favourite team and that is that. It is written, so there.
Prediction - England to bring home the bacon.

England 3 - 0 Israel

I hope you fools had your money on the cast iron predictions i gifted you. They don't call me 'The Predictor' for nothing, you know.

'You Were Right' - Badly Drawn Boy

Whatever charver...............

England win 28-10

England 3 - 0 Israel

I hope you fools had your money on the cast iron predictions i gifted you. They don't call me 'The Predictor' for nothing, you know.

'You Were Right' - Badly Drawn Boy

I dedicate....'Hes So Fine'..The Chiffons to charver the one and only 'Who Am I'...Jackie Chan...or should that be 'Gladiator' Russel Crow..who knows for sure....could be a Beattles drummer also....lol

I dedicate....'Hes So Fine'..The Chiffons to charver the one and only 'Who Am I'...Jackie Chan...or should that be 'Gladiator' Russel Crow..who knows for sure....could be a Beattles drummer also....lol

I bow in your general direction, sir.

Not that i was looking for accolades or anything, you understand. (i am good though)

Say what.........?

A "funny drummer"? I hope that's not a euphamism for a gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) or Phil Collins (that would be unforgivable)

Russel the macho dude or Jackie Chan or the Beattles drummer is gay? I am in shock being the real macho dude that I am...heaven forbid...I must burn all my Beattles albums,Jackie Chan Movies..and the Gladiator movie with Russel Crow..or not!...hey I do not judge personal fetishes...but I sure as hell will judge political agendas...or talent for that matter..carry on drummer boy...lol:rolleyes:

Russel the macho dude or Jackie Chan or the Beattles drummer is gay? I am in shock being the real macho dude that I am...heaven forbid...I must burn all my Beattles albums,Jackie Chan Movies..and the Gladiator movie with Russel Crow..or not!...hey I do not judge personal fetishes...but I sure as hell will judge political agendas...or talent for that matter..carry on drummer boy...lol:rolleyes:

BB i think you're a bit mental...but in a good way. :D

'Insane in the Brain' - Cypress hill

Hey not fair..thats what my kids say...'the old fart gets testy when he gets bored'...oh well ya have me figured out...or not!...lol:cof1:

I'm not sure if anyone has you figured out completely...your style is unorthadox.

Anyway, it's twenty past the two and i'm off to bed.

Goodnight all.

'Dance into the Night' - The View

Not to difficult..............

I'm not sure if anyone has you figured out completely...your style is unorthadox.

Anyway, it's twenty past the two and i'm off to bed.

Goodnight all.

'Dance into the Night' - The View

to figure out...I call em' as I see em'..open and honest approach..no holds barred...simple really!:pke:

Back