What taxes do corporations pay?

"Sorry if someone else misguided me."

Typical lib... never take personal responsibilty. ;)
USC and I have good conversations, and I don't believe that he misleads or purposefully states incorrect info as "FACT."

Last edited:
Also, the GAO accountants are not economists and typically not even the best accountants. Bottom line, I am not saying they have no credibility, but Desh trots them out as the be all end all and that their OPINIONS (which is what she tends to post) are not FACT.

I don't understand why them being economists has to do with the validity of their reports. As long as you get grounded in specifically what their terminology means, I highly doubt you'd be able to call a lot of their reports, "opinions".

Depends on what their reports are Lady T.

One that Desh likes to toss out is their OPINION on the effect of the 1993 Act that Clinton signed on the budget deficits. They clearly lacked in that case an understanding of economics and budgeting. They had no foundation for the opinion they presented. Thisreport is again a bad reflection on their abilities as the report is extremely vague and meaningless.

"USC and I have good conversations, and I don't believe that he misleads or purposefully states incorrect info as "FACT.""

Trog... I was just giving him a hard time... hence the winking smiley

Salvation ? I am an Atheist :)
Well is guess there is still some personal level of salvaton....

LOL< yep I am far from puuurfect.

Back