What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
looks like you're planning a coups, deep state.

do you think you're the unindicted co-conspirator?
Who knows,...maybe Dutch is part of one of the militia's in Texas,...maybe a former Branch Davidian,...maybe he is coup plotting as we speak. OH OH,.....maybe the FBI is already on to him and WATCHING. :)Could very well be......... :laugh: Or,...maybe he could just be a miserable old crank that LOVES to talk crazy on the internet.

looks like you're planning a coups, deep state.

do you think you're the unindicted co-conspirator?
Who knows,...maybe Dutch is part of one of the militia's in Texas,...maybe a former Branch Davidian,...maybe he is coup plotting as we speak. OH OH,.....maybe the FBI is already on to him and WATCHING. :)Could very well be......... :laugh: Or,...maybe he could just be a miserable old crank that LOVES to talk crazy on the internet.
I ❤️ My Fan Boys

The fact so many MAGAts on JPP are triggered by my posts is endlessly entertaining. :thup:

91dskk.gif
FTFY, Fat Boy. :)

The last one. I doubt the KGB (FBI) has any interest in him. He supported the firebombing of US citizens.

Back