What words do you never want to hear?

"What do you mean President Damocles has reneged on his entire 'dog's in hats' manifesto?"

I was having a little think (big thinks take too much time), and I wondered what the worst words anyone could say to one were.
I thought of, 'Your wife is an animal in bed' but somehow, I thought, there must be worse. Then I thought, "Do you have anything to say before we throw the switch?"
Can you go one better ... or even two?
(It's a slow night here. Watched B'burn win, had a few beers. For the Americans who don't understand football, beer is served at room temperature not frozen unless it is Bud which must be frozen to hide the taste!)

"Hello I am President Bush"

"Today in the news, President Biden reviewed the decision by the courts that caused the impeachment and eventual removal of President Obama..."

I was having a little think (big thinks take too much time), and I wondered what the worst words anyone could say to one were.
I thought of, 'Your wife is an animal in bed' but somehow, I thought, there must be worse. Then I thought, "Do you have anything to say before we throw the switch?"
(It's a slow night here. Watched B'burn win, had a few beers. For the Americans who don't understand football, beer is served at room temperature not frozen unless it is Bud which must be frozen to hide the taste!)

I work as a hazmat manager....there's one word I never, ever want to hear.

"Whoops!"

It's the "President Biden" part that freaks me.
That's why I tell Obama haters to chill out. 8 years of Obama and then the Dems would probably be dumb enough to run Biden......Of course, the Repubs can take a page out of the Dems play book and nominate Rick Santorum....but there probably not that dumb. Oh wait...I forgot...they voted for Bush.

That's why I tell Obama haters to chill out. 8 years of Obama and then the Dems would probably be dumb enough to run Biden......Of course, the Repubs can take a page out of the Dems play book and nominate Rick Santorum....but there probably not that dumb. Oh wait...I forgot...they voted for Bush.

Not only did they vote for Bush but I recall hearing some of them speak up in favor of changing the term limits so that he could remain President. :eek:

Not only did they vote for Bush but I recall hearing some of them speak up in favor of changing the term limits so that he could remain President. :eek:

Pretty staggering hypocracy when you considered it was Republicans who pushed through the constitutional amendment placing term limits on the Presidency.

Do you have a link to this? My bet is that not even one mainstream Republican suggested anything of the sort.

i thought there was a congressman that tries to get the 22nd repealed every year.........
That one is a Democrat. There was one R Congressman that tried to propose it. Hence the "mainstream" portion of my comment.

It's all a bunch of rubbish.

Words I never want to hear:

"Ladies and gentleman how about a big round of applause for the President of the United States, George W. Bush"

:p

Do you have a link to this? My bet is that not even one mainstream Republican suggested anything of the sort.

I wasn't trying to imply that any politician said anything of the sort. I was talking about guy on the streets kind of talk. I heard a few folks saying that would be great. Some of the people I work with also thought it would be just swell.

Back