Whats all this intercultural adoption crap ?

when you claim that toby and mikey's claims were credible, you are accusing me of pedophilia.

If I said that I found reports credible that you had fucked your daughter when she was still an infant and that is why your ex-wife split on you...

tell me you wouldn't be furious.

Is that really what happened, by the way?

Stop lying Dixie:

Dixie: "It's amazing to me they let pedophiles serve, I thought they had rules about allowing child molesters into the Navy, but I guess you are proof they don't. You know, I bet it's that "don't ask, don't tell' policy...

Tell me, do you like the little skinny boys or fat ones better? Just curious."

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=12638#pid297575

I'm not lying, retard. We are talking about what STARTED all this, not what I have said since the pervert posted his sick fantasies about raping my daughter at gunpoint. As far as I am concerned, when he did that, it proved he was a child predator, because that was predatory behavior.

when you claim that toby and mikey's claims were credible, you are accusing me of pedophilia.

And when you claim the AP reports of US Military misconduct are credible, you are accusing our troops without giving them the fairness of a hearing.

It's the same thing, I am glad you now understand the point.

Stop lying Dixie:

Dixie: "It's amazing to me they let pedophiles serve, I thought they had rules about allowing child molesters into the Navy, but I guess you are proof they don't. You know, I bet it's that "don't ask, don't tell' policy...

Tell me, do you like the little skinny boys or fat ones better? Just curious."

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=12638#pid297575

Check the date on the thread.

You were calling MM a pedophile back in January of 2006. Which predates, I'm pretty sure, the little spat you had with him last summer.

You were calling MM a pedophile back in January of 2006. Which predates, I'm pretty sure, the little spat you had with him last summer

January of 2006 came after the summer of 2005, not before.

Check the date on the thread.

You were calling MM a pedophile back in January of 2006. Which predates, I'm pretty sure, the little spat you had with him last summer.

Yep.

The mainman apology to you was dated July 14, 2006. Which means his heinous insult to you was in july 2006.

You were calling him a pedophile as far back as January 2006 - six months earlier.

You were calling MM a pedophile back in January of 2006. Which predates, I'm pretty sure, the little spat you had with him last summer

January of 2006 came after the summer of 2005, not before.

Dixie, its FALL now. Fall 2006.

Last summer - July 2006 to be precise - was when mainman blew up on you.

You were calling him a pedophile 6 months before that. In January 2006.

Prissy, let me tell you something... I am worried about your opinion on this as much as I'm worried about this pimple on my ass. I have no need to apologize for anything I have said to him, particularly after his infamous daughter posts. He is fortunate to still be among the living, as far as I am concerned, and he should just be thankful for that and move on, as I have.

You are a little shit stirrer, that's all the hell you are good for, and everyone here knows you just run around starting fires and lying through your teeth, just because you are a shit stirrer. So, crawl on back to your little FullHitler.com home, and stay out of things that aren't your business.

Last summer - July 2006 to be precise - was when mainman blew up on you

No, it was long before that.

no...the night I brought your daughter into this was after months of asking you to retract your slanderous allegations. Cypress has the time line correct. I lashed out at you - quite inappropriately - in July of THIS year..... you have been calling me a pedophile for way longer than that. I have been asking you for a retraction and an apology for all that time and in July, lost my temper at your continued refusal to be a man and admit when you had wronged someone. Conversely, when I had wronged you, I apologized the very next day.

I did the honorable thing to do. WHen I wronged you, I apologized to you and to the entire community at FP.com....the very next day. But YOU...YOU are so incapable of self criticism...you are so incapable of admitting when YOU have made a mistake..... you are a man devoid of honor. You are an embarrassment to our gender.

no...the night I brought your daughter into this was after months of asking you to retract your slanderous allegations. Cypress has the time line correct. I lashed out at you - quite inappropriately - in July of THIS year..... you have been calling me a pedophile for way longer than that. I have been asking you for a retraction and an apology for all that time and in July, lost my temper at your continued refusal to be a man and admit when you had wronged someone. Conversely, when I had wronged you, I apologized the very next day.

Just getting the timeline right. I thought something sounded fishy, when Dixie claimed he never directly called you a pedophile. He was wrong - he did.

I thought something was fishy when Dixie - shown the evidence that he HAD directly called you a pedophile - then went on to say, that, oh well, it was only AFTER your horrible insults. Dixie was wrong again - he had been calling you a pedophile, and asking which kind of boys you "prefered" long before the blowup you had in july this year.

Thank you Cypress.... you are an honorable and honest man. I am proud to know you...and proud to be on the same team with you.

Dixie, on the other hand, is a man without honor and without scruples.... he is, has always been, and will always be a partisan hack, a racist thug and a slanderous toad.

Back