Whats all this intercultural adoption crap ?

Thank you Cypress.... you are an honorable and honest man. I am proud to know you...and proud to be on the same team with you.

Thanks MM. You're a good guy.

I think Dixie should just fess up, and apologize for provoking you about being a pedophile, and asking which kind of boys you prefered, months before you blew up.

Your apology to Dixie and the board was merited, and well said.

If Dixie would apologize for his part in provoking you, he would gain a large measure of respect. Dixie's not a bad guy, I think he has it in him.

I think Dixie should just fess up, and apologize for provoking you about being a pedophile, and asking which kind of boys you prefered, months before you blew up.

If Dixie would apologize for his part in provoking you, he would gain a large measure of respect. Dixie's not a bad guy, I think he has it in him.

there was a time, before he began his slanderous assault on me, that I would have readily agreed with that....I am not so quick to give him the benefit of the doubt after all these months of his non-stop slander. We actually had a rather meaningful rapprochement about a year ago.... but alas, his attack on me ended the brief period of mutual respect.

It is just Cypress's mug shot Darla ;)

LOL! Yeah really. Delay looks to me like the kind of guy, who you would go into a bedroom with (presuming you had been smoking crack, of course) and two mintues later he takes off his toupee and his platform shoes, and next thing you know you are in a hotel room with a bald midget.

bump for Dixie....

come on...you are owned hard on this one. Just admit you fucked up, retract, apologize, and we can get back to my kicking your ass around the board.

come on Dixie.... Cypress laid it out.... you can run from it, but you cannot escape the fact that you were slandering me with accusations of pedophilia for more that a half a year before I finally retaliated. I apologized. You really should too.

See Angelina Jolie .... Madonna is following a trend.

Well, I hope many people follow this "trend". Its a good thing and I actually find it disgusting that people can sit here, turn their noses up and demoralize her literally saving a boys life. Particularly when no one else here is willing to step up to the plate and take over. If this "trend" is going to put food on his plate and give him an education, that's fine by me. Kudos to Madonna.

your willingness to avoid responsibility for your own words is really abhorrent.

Please remember what I said to you and to FP.com after I lost my temper and lashed out at you and your daughter in a misquided effort to make you understand and feel the anger that I felt towards you....:

"I wish to apologize to the board members for my recent outburst regarding Dixie.

I have received U2U's from folks who have urged me to take the high road on this issue. Their arguments were convincing and prompted this.

And I want to apologize to Dixie. I am a better man than he is, yet I failed to act like one.

Dixie.... I apologize for suggesting that your daughter was anything other than a perfect little poetry writing angel.

I apologize for suggesting that there was any credibility to anyone else's suggestions that your daughter was anything other than a perfect little poetry writing angel.

Irregardless of your viscious slander of me, I should not have retaliated by getting down in that gutter with you. "

A sample of your slander which prompted my outburst and subsequent apology has been captured here by Cypress... Isn't it time to do the right thing and apologize for that?

Back