What's for dinner thread.

Underdog

Not Like You
I see there is a "recipe exchange" that has a long list of pre-thread banned members. I'm thinking we can all join in on the off topic fun without having to TB anyone.

I'll Start:

Slow smoked over post oak to a beautiful mid-rare/Rare reverse sear method Prime Prime Rib with yorkshire pudding.

prome-rib-yp.png

Last edited:
Is that still around?:laugh:

I went onto that thread about jade exchanging recipes and noted he banned like 20 posters. who does that? I got tons of my creations and want all of you to see them! lol

I am no longer allowed by my wife to shuck oysters without a chain glove, but used to pop these things all day long, now we have em for appetizers. local jersey barnagat oysters.

a little hipstamatic filter for drama. lol

oystas.png

I went onto that thread about jade exchanging recipes and noted he banned like 20 posters. who does that? I got tons of my creations and want all of you to see them! lol

I am no longer allowed by my wife to shuck oysters without a chain glove, but used to pop these things all day long, now we have em for appetizers. local jersey barnagat oysters.

a little hipstamatic filter for drama. lol

oystas.png

Gee. You even have the Oyster shucker knife. Well done!

OK. What is the dip you use?

I have the philosophy that if your oysters need any sauce, they are shit oysters. a squeeze of lime or lemon or nothing at all.

I hate mignets as it kills the flavor with vinegar.

cocktail sauce is ketchup, on an oyster? lol

that said, in new orleans the local oysters on a saltine with horseradish and cocktail sauce is a guilty pleasure. but you would not find me doing that to a kumomoto or a totten virginica.... the latter quite possibly the best oyster on earth.

I don't eat mexican oysters.

Back