What's for dinner thread.

Never ate snake. They say it's good though...

Yeah me either, but I have buried pounds of it. Each 1 is around 6-10 lbs. And I've killed 9.

I don't like snakes. At least not those snakes. Or Moccasins.
One time a brown snake coiled up at me and acted like a rattler. I killed it, too.
Bad decision on his part, I ain't takin' no chances. ;)

I have never killed a Moccasin. Seen plenty, just never killed any.
Used to be one out in the woods in this certain area..I popped him with a BB gun 3 different times.
If you got in his area, he was comin' at ya! He'd only chase up to the extent of his "territory" though.
Kinda like a dog on a rope, only no rope and it's a poisonous snake.
I've literally got out his area and watched him turn around and go back.
He was a fast bastard, though. I never set out to kill him, was only passing by all the time.

Last edited:
I know what a 20 yr. old's pussy tastes like.
What does that have to do with eating snot?

An old guy who still remembers what 20 year old pussy tastes like, which can only happen if it has been tasted in the last 20 years or so, has got to know what snails in garlic butter tastes like.

I dont know much maybe, but I do know that!

An old guy who still remembers what 20 year old pussy tastes like, which can only happen if it has been tasted in the last 20 years or so, has got to know what snails in garlic butter tastes like.

I know what 20 year old pussy tastes like, but it's been over 2 decades. ;)
Do not know what snail tastes like.

I dated a 23 yr. old 16 years ago for a few months, so yeah, I recall.

Snails in garlic butter? You must have been eating bad pussy...

I was wondering if I should trust Boston Market for their Prime Rib for $21.99!

They closed down Steak & Ale where you could get a 16 oz Prime Rib for $21.99 with all you can eat at their wondrous and delicious salad bar, baked potato and all the pumpernickle bread you could eat! They even had over 30 imported beers to choose from!

Damn, I miss that place!

Steak and ale?

that bread! the dark bread

Never ate snake. They say it's good though...

I have ate rattle snake without knowing what it was before hand . It wasn't bad to be honest.
I had a buddy who when it got warm enough of the spring we would go out to and catch them as they came out of the dens . he would keep them alive and butcher one when he was in the mood for it.
I kept snakes myself but not any who injected venon.

Well not for dinner, but I made a delicious new mexican green chili breakfast burrito.

bur.jpg

I was wondering if I should trust Boston Market for their Prime Rib for $21.99!

They closed down Steak & Ale where you could get a 16 oz Prime Rib for $21.99 with all you can eat at their wondrous and delicious salad bar, baked potato and all the pumpernickle bread you could eat! They even had over 30 imported beers to choose from!

Damn, I miss that place!
No to Boston Market......I remember Steak and Ale, but many years ago...
Prime Rib is so easy to make...baked potatoes, wedge salad, creamed spinach...I won't suggest you make your own pumpernickel, but get one from a good bakery... some craft beer....you're in business for days....

No to Boston Market......I remember Steak and Ale, but many years ago...
Prime Rib is so easy to make...baked potatoes, wedge salad, creamed spinach...I won't suggest you make your own pumpernickel, but get one from a good bakery... some craft beer....you're in business for days....

Costco has a Prime Rib roast ready for slicing at a pretty good price! I'm tempted to try it. And as time allows, I plan on Brewing up some more home brew here that is better than anything you can buy in the store. Making bread is a little tough for me, but I nave no idea where I could even purchase it anymore. All the NY style deli's around here use it, so I know it's available somewhere.

And I'm going to need a recipe for Creamed Spinach! What is the key ingredients? Spinach and Cream Cheese?

Back