What’s Your Favorite Christmas Cookie

I don't eat a lot of sweets, but I like sugar cookies, doing this time of year!

Funfetti-Sugar-Cookies-3.jpg

I always loved peanut butter blossoms. It's a peanut butter flavored cookie, with a Hershey Kiss pressed on top, for those that don't know.

24COOKING-PEANUTBUTTERBLOSSOMS2-superJumbo.jpg

I love raspberry thumbprints, so buttery soft, then the jellied raspberry just completes the taste.

We can only pick one? "Sandies" which I think are also called Mexican wedding cookies; and spritz. My mom used to make both; we got to sprinkle the colored sugars on the spritz. I have her cookie press from the 1940s or 50s. It says "Cooky" press on it. :~)

We need a recipe-sharing thread!

We can only pick one? "Sandies" which I think are also called Mexican wedding cookies; and spritz. My mom used to make both; we got to sprinkle the colored sugars on the spritz. I have her cookie press from the 1940s or 50s. It says "Cooky" press on it. :~)

You may pick as many as you like. My mom was a candy maker, a few cookies, but her peanut brittle and toffee were to die for!

You can use this one!

Gingerbread cookies, the big soft ones.

I love those things. It doesn't happen often, but when I bake them, I glaze them with currant jelly and cover them with chocolate.
Another favorite are Vanilla Crescents, a soft cookie made with ground almonds and rolled in vanilla sugar while still warm.
A good ginger snap goes great with a good cup of tea.

I love those things. It doesn't happen often, but when I bake them, I glaze them with currant jelly and cover them with chocolate.
Another favorite are Vanilla Crescents, a soft cookie made with ground almonds and rolled in vanilla sugar while still warm.
A good ginger snap goes great with a good cup of tea.
. Yummy!

I can do that.

Back