And

Crab!
dpZOa0z.jpg

Corn on the cob!
52JGaFn.jpg

And

Crab!
dpZOa0z.jpg

The neighbors loved the grilled corn I made a few years back, and have been copycatting it ever since.

Slathered in olive oil, and sprinkled with ground pink peppercorn, and salt. Then you just grill it till tender, and ever so slightly blackened. You need to turn it often, and do it over medium heat.

The neighbors loved the grilled corn I made a few years back, and have been copycatting it ever since.

Slathered in olive oil, and sprinkled with ground pink peppercorn, and salt. Then you just grill it till tender, and ever so slightly blackened. You need to turn it often, and do it over medium heat.

Mmmmmm.

No grilling here for a while. Going to have highs in the single digits the next week or so.

If ever in Estes park, this is my favorite.

Filet MacGregor - House Special
Six ounces of hand-trimmed filet mignon, served over a balsamic demi-glace and topped with blue cheese, pistachios, and béarnaise. Served with oven-roasted rosemary potatoes.

Get it here: https://www.twinowls.net/

That'd just be a tease. I guess I could always order two. Or three.

They always seem to skimp on oz's when it's filet. Considering I ate a pound, and a half of strip loin roast the other day, it's just not enough. My Doctor told me I should only have 6 oz of meat a day. :hearnoevil:

I really have an insatiable affinity for Captain Crunch Berries.....and I have been known to scarf them for supper!
916FtL3qlML._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

Back