What's your favorite foods?

They had a blueberry pancake flavor out that was good.

How on earth did I miss that one? I liked the peanut butter Crunch too.

One other lame food I like is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese - the box kind. Man, I love that stuff....and I don't care who knows it!

I really have an insatiable affinity for Captain Crunch Berries.....and I have been known to scarf them for supper!
916FtL3qlML._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

Oh man, I used to love that stuff. I always called it masochistic cereal, because it would shred my mouth up. But it hurt so good, lol.

I shared this once, but I should be specific. From right, to left: 3 thin mint, 1 apple pie, 1 strawberry french toast, 2 birthday cake, 1 choc. chip cookie dough, 1 fruity pebble, 1 butterfinger, 1 strawberry shortcake, 1 coffee cake. I got them here: https://www.peaceloveandlittledonuts.com/
attachment.php

Damn, I wish we had someone like you at my office.

The best I can expect from my health-nut work colleagues are fruit, granola.... dark chocolate if I am lucky. Today, a lady gave me something called Knekkebrød - a Norwegian crisp bread, which appears to be full of seeds, rye, and bran. Not that I didn't appreciate the gesture, but is this kind of food even fit for humans?.....or for Deer???!

Cajun food...

Mmmm... Spicy, delicious Cajun food...

They have a Cajun restaurant right by us in town. They don't have my favorite thing on the menu anymore, but you just ask, and they'll make it. An appetizer of collard greens, and andouille sausage, over grits. I loved their muffuletta with Italian meats, until they changed the bread, and eventually stopped serving it. : http://www.magnumhospitality.com/pearls/#menu

I am surprisingly addicted to Chef Boyardee Mini-Raviolis....which is admittedly lame, and possibly makes me a horrible person.
chef-boyardee-family-size-mini-beef-ravioli-000153070.jpg

Now, if it was my last meal on death row, I would have to narrow it down to two choices.

Lasagna with Italian sausage, mushroom, and zucchini.

Or, my cousin Olga's blini with smoked salmon, caviar, and sour cream.

My aunt Valya's shepards pie would be a close runner up.

I am surprisingly addicted to Chef Boyardee Mini-Raviolis....which is admittedly lame, and possibly makes me a horrible person.

Now, if it was my last meal on death row, I would have to narrow it down to two choices.

I ate Chef Boyardee enough, but the kidney stone issues made me have to limit my sodium. As effect Boyardee went bye bye, as did rice a roni, and Jose Ole taquitos.

:deshbarf:

Back