What's your favorite foods?

It's paczki season again. Oh dear. :censor:
paczki.jpg

Favorite? Tough call.

Fresh trout seared in a skillet over a campfire would be near the top.
I make an absolutely delicious steak with roasted potatoes.
Oysters pretty much any way you can fix them. (raw or rockefeller)
BBQ ribs, if they are done right (like Archibald's does)
A cajun crawfish boil may be at the top. Spicy with lots of beer on the side.
A good gumbo is awesome.

...ok, time to go start dinner. A Thai shrimp soup tonight.

I really have an insatiable affinity for Captain Crunch Berries.....and I have been known to scarf them for supper!
916FtL3qlML._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

I only eat cereal once a year. We take a long weekend and go to St Augustine. Cap'n Crunch is one of my favorites. But the plain version. I never cared for the "berries" or the peanut butter.

I only eat cereal once a year. We take a long weekend and go to St Augustine. Cap'n Crunch is one of my favorites. But the plain version. I never cared for the "berries" or the peanut butter.

I really like plain Crunch too.

The other cereal I would literally push people out of the way to get, is delicious Apple Jacks.
Man, I am like a heroin addict with that stuff!

kellogg-s-apple-jacks-cereal-value-size-001178853.jpg

I really like plain Crunch too.

The other cereal I would literally push people out of the way to get, is delicious Apple Jacks.
Man, I am like a heroin addict with that stuff!

kellogg-s-apple-jacks-cereal-value-size-001178853.jpg

And my trip to St Augustine is coming up in a few weeks. I'll toast you with tasty cereal.

And I can finally eat Capn Crunch without mangling my mouth. :D Life is good!

I have a new sweet treat splurge, for when I want cake, but making or buying a whole one is too much. I'm actually eating one of this exact thing now.
e0a5ff00-de14-4057-ad5a-048b260357cb_1.13472f5509ee25b2d668072bc81337c4.jpeg

I have a new sweet treat splurge, for when I want cake, but making or buying a whole one is too much. I'm actually eating one of this exact thing now.
e0a5ff00-de14-4057-ad5a-048b260357cb_1.13472f5509ee25b2d668072bc81337c4.jpeg

I try to stay away from pie, but that looks pretty good!

My current addiction are Scooby Snacks....who wouldn't like a cracker shaped like a dog bone?

61vYr7hJsjL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

This was a favorite ice cream. I had a splurge time, and went though two of these containers in less than two days. Why the heck does it have to be limited?
Deans-Limited-Edtion-Lemon-Ice-Box-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg

I don't know if I shared this or not, but I plan on picking a supply up from this place on our trip this summer. Their wrath cupcake sounds amazing.

Wrath: Spicy Mexican chocolate cupcake with a hint of cayenne and cinnamon, filled with chocolate mousse, smothered in red velvet buttercream kicked up with red glitter and skulls.

One of their occasional gourmet flavors sounds just absurd.

Occasional flavor: Mountain Dew Dorito? I might have to try one if it's there.

https://www.sinfullysweetcathedral.ca/

Last edited:
I don't know if I shared this or not, but I plan on picking a supply up from this place on our trip this summer. Their wrath cupcake sounds amazing.

Wrath: Spicy Mexican chocolate cupcake with a hint of cayenne and cinnamon, filled with chocolate mousse, smothered in red velvet buttercream kicked up with red glitter and skulls and one of their occasional gourmet flavors sounds just absurd.

Occasional flavor: Mountain Dew Dorito? I might have to try one if it's there.

https://www.sinfullysweetcathedral.ca/

Do you ever watch that show with the guy who flits about the globe eating weird crap and making an entire episode out of it?

There's a place called Sickies Garage, in Rapid city SD. I forget what show I saw it on, but I wanted to eat this burger.

7d8705a4ad141713d5ffe5d9d159bac6.jpg

Now I remember. I probably saw it on Man VS Food, or one of those type of big eats shows. This sparked my memory.

22793784_153043941968781_3630019398376357888_n.jpg

The girlfriend and I went to a steakhouse yesterday for lunch. I ordered this...

filet-mignon.jpg

Damn, was it delicious :)

This was a favorite ice cream. I had a splurge time, and went though two of these containers in less than two days. Why the heck does it have to be limited?
Deans-Limited-Edtion-Lemon-Ice-Box-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg

Have never seen that one, but it looks pretty good!

My favorite ice cream is coffee ice cream...and sadly, it seems to be getting harder and harder to find!

Have never seen that one, but it looks pretty good!

My favorite ice cream is coffee ice cream...and sadly, it seems to be getting harder and harder to find!

I've seen plenty of coffee flavors, but thar's where I live. It's probably different where you live. Cold Stone Creamery, normally has coffee ice cream though.

Back