When they see us.

so in your theory no white people have ever stood against racism?

WOW

I think people at the brunt of racism from white America are the only ones really standing up for equality and justice.

its seems marching and dying even you don't see as help

you have just said ONLY those who are discriminated against can be on your side

on no, virtue signalling fraud lady is upset.

So did anyone see the 4 part series on Netflix?

Any comment on the series?

I guess that's a no...…..or to embarrassed to comment because you probably thought they were guilty.

A must see Netflex 4 part series. I'm sure you'll watch, but won't comment just like Ava DuVernay's 13th. She shines the light on for profit prisons and the media's criminalization of innocent Black men.

Raymond Santana. Kevin Richardson. Antron McCray. Yusef Salaam. Korey Wise. These are the names of men who were boys, ages 14, 15 and 16, when they were robbed: of their childhoods, of their innocence, of a fair trial.

Ava DuVernay retells the gut-wrenching story of the Central Park Five in her newest Netflix series “When They See Us.” And for the first time, this story is being told from the perspective of the five teens whose lives were derailed by a justice system and media eager to vilify them. (“Ninety percent of the articles written during that time didn’t use the word ‘alleged,’” the director notes.) DuVernay brilliantly and powerfully captures what they were denied for decades.

White people, this is what you should be trying to stop. Blacks can't do it because they don't listen to us. Take on this fight and stop the injustices in the Black communities.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ava-duvernay-when-they-see-us_n_5ceedc40e4b0508c91e1095a

The only injustices done in the black communities are done by the blacks within them.

Dear white people: Make your white friends watch ‘When They See Us’
The miniseries is important for those with the means and power to sympathize and affect change. That is if they really want change to happen.

This will help them understand.

Stand up for change.

Sorry, I don't click on links especially from racist white wingers.

Can you post if you watched the miniseries and your comments on it? That shouldn't require a link.
I don't have netflix..don't need to watch any mini series... ...for lots of reasons...;)
You won't click on something from civilrightsmuseum.org? How odd....

I don't have netflix..don't need to watch any mini series... ...for lots of reasons...;)
You won't click on something from civilrightsmuseum.org? How odd....

Then there is no need for you to comment in the thread. ;)

I'll be crystal clear. I will not click on ANY LINKS ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM RACIST WHITE WINGERS. Is that clear?

If you want me to go off topic and comment on what ever you're posting, then you need to post it.

Sorry, I don't click on links especially from racist white wingers.

Can you post if you watched the miniseries and your comments on it? That shouldn't require a link.

And yet you said you aren't a racist and her you go accusing someone of racism, without a single shred of support to back it up.

Maybe no one wants to watch a miniseries that is being promoted by a racist!!

Then there is no need for you to comment in the thread. ;)

I'll be crystal clear. I will not click on ANY LINKS ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM RACIST WHITE WINGERS. Is that clear?

If you want me to go off topic and comment on what ever you're posting, then you need to post it.

You're nothing more then what you're constantly crying about.

Even with the obvious racists on this forum, you're actually worse; because you try to hide it, by accusing others of your own behavior.

Admit it; you've just a plant from stormfront, who's trying to make sure the division between Whites and Blacks remains.

You're nothing more then what you're constantly crying about.

Even with the obvious racists on this forum, you're actually worse; because you try to hide it, by accusing others of your own behavior.

Admit it; you've just a plant from stormfront, who's trying to make sure the division between Whites and Blacks remains.
She is worse...I bet she's not even a POC;)

Back