When they see us.

so in your theory no white people have ever stood against racism?

WOW

I think people at the brunt of racism from white America are the only ones really standing up for equality and justice.

its seems marching and dying even you don't see as help

Not enough are helping to make a difference, there are still millions of Black and brown people in for profit prisons.

"you have just said ONLY those who are discriminated against can be on your side"- what YOU said

"I think people at the brunt of racism from white America are the only ones really standing up for equality and justice" - What I said.

Please note the difference. Sorry, I don't see white people marching in the streets to get rid of the corrupt bailing system or to eliminate for profit prisons. I would love to be proved wrong.

On a side note, they announced the jobs numbers today without one mention of the labor participation rate. Wonder why?

I was quoting your line dear

so in your theory no white people have ever stood against racism?

WOW

I think people at the brunt of racism from white America are the only ones really standing up for equality and justice.

its seems marching and dying even you don't see as help

Not enough are helping to make a difference, there are still millions of Black and brown people in for profit prisons.

"you have just said ONLY those who are discriminated against can be on your side"- what YOU said

"I think people at the brunt of racism from white America are the only ones really standing up for equality and justice" - What I said.

Please note the difference. Sorry, I don't see white people marching in the streets to get rid of the corrupt bailing system or to eliminate for profit prisons. I would love to be proved wrong.

On a side note, they announced the jobs numbers today without one mention of the labor participation rate. Wonder why?

go get some film of such protests and lets look over them

so no other discrimination matters but what you agree matters?

I didn't say that.

They aren't suffering like Black americans.

Just because there are white women in jail doesn't mean Blacks aren't being brutalized, murdered, profiled and unjustly treated in the US.

Make no mistake, white women are still a protected class in this country.

The white woman in the OP SHOULD be in prison...……..but instead she is praised, honored and awarded for her criminal behavior.

Do you know white women benefit the most from Affirmative Action?

I am a victim of white racism in this country and I'm not ashamed to say it.

I see you've been here since I asked how you're a victim and still can't give an answer.
You're no victim of racism. You're a victim of your own crappy attitude. Nobody likes you.

why are you fucking racists ashamed of what you believe

be proud of what you back OR stop fucking backing racism you dumb fucking dirt bag

If you're going to act like a Trumpster, there is no point in talking to you. Try to learn some manners.

Back