When they tell you who they are

I heard that roving bands of trumpanzzies will take over the streets and cut off all supplies to Brandon supporters. The Trump loving women are the most ruthless. Here they are training in the snow.
If I were you, I would stop watching TV and cut your internet because they have secret ways to track your viewing habits, stock up on TP and water, and move to the basement right now.

iu
I can't help but notice just how beautiful conservative women tend to be (and just how ugly liberal "women" tend to be). I say "women" (with quotes) because liberals don't know how to differentiate between gender anymore.

The fact that Trump is a serious contender at all could very well mean that it's all over already.
That wouldn't be possible in a sane society.
The fact that Trump STILL a serious contender is a reflection of two things - a) people think the idiots on Fox News and anything posted on social media is news and b) the Democratic party has absolutely lost it's fucking mind and aligned itself with some of the worst ideas in the history of our country....all in the matter of a decade.

As a person who just wants sanity and reason, the lack of introspection by Dems when Trump won was truly astounding.

I can't help but notice just how beautiful conservative women tend to be (and just how ugly liberal "women" tend to be). I say "women" (with quotes) because liberals don't know how to differentiate between gender anymore.
Ive seen trump cult meetings. you need new glasses uncle GFM. What a funny acronym......maybe you can get some of those beautiful female cult members to actually do that for you........

a thing? But then again I'm not from a continent that lies to the west of Tamriel and was the homeland of the Lefthanded Elves and Redguards.
I learn so much following forums sometimes

The fact that Trump STILL a serious contender is a reflection of two things - a) people think the idiots on Fox News and anything posted on social media is news and b) the Democratic party has absolutely lost it's fucking mind and aligned itself with some of the worst ideas in the history of our country....all in the matter of a decade.

As a person who just wants sanity and reason, the lack of introspection by Dems when Trump won was truly astounding.
It’s the result of right wing propaganda and decades of the right cheating Americans in elections you fool

FOX News is owned and operated by Leftists, Void.
The Democrat party has always been aligned with some of the worst ideas in history. Far more than a decade, Void.

FOX News is owned an operated by leftists, Void.

The Democrat party has lost it's fucking mind. They don't know what gender they are, they routinely deny science and mathematics, they consider their sexual deviations as "normal" and shove it in front of people, they tell women it's okay to murder your own offspring, and they actually think they can take guns away. They deny science and mathematics. They deny history. They are violent thugs that figure burning cities and rioting and intimidating people get people to join their cause.

Back