When they tell you who they are

Do you support abortion for convenience?
Do you support women to not have children and instead work like any other man?
Do you support gender surgery?
Do you support gay/lesbian behavior?

I ask Hume the same questions.
I support people's right to do any of those things and more, as long as they decide to do it on their own.

You are already aware of the voluminous eyewitness testimony that you cannot refute.
I'm aware that some people think they saw things, yes. I'm also aware of the investigations into claims, the audits in multiple states, claims proven wrong, security inherent in voting, etc. You only care about what supports what you want to believe.

I'm aware that some people think they saw things, yes.
Nope. You dive into heavy denial over the reality you cannot face, i.e. voluminous eyewitness testimony that you cannot refute, of the stolen election that you cannot convince anyone somehow did not happen.

Denial on your part. Eyewitness testimony. Inability to refute. Meanwhile you have zero evidence that the election wasn't stolen, because it was.

I'm also aware of the investigations into claims ...
... were conducted by the very people who stole the election, and you know this as well.

I support people's right to do any of those things and more, as long as they decide to do it on their own.
So you support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. That makes you a shitty person.

Nope. You dive into heavy denial over the reality you cannot face, i.e. voluminous eyewitness testimony that you cannot refute, of the stolen election that you cannot convince anyone somehow did not happen.

Denial on your part. Eyewitness testimony. Inability to refute. Meanwhile you have zero evidence that the election wasn't stolen, because it was.

... were conducted by the very people who stole the election, and you know this as well.
"were conducted by the very people who stole the election, and you know this as well."

That is textbook circular reasoning.

And the courts say you are full of it.......they saw nothing valid to your claims of stolen election. The adolescent cried about it even before the election. He knew if he cried constantly about it his cult would fall in line.........it is to undermine democracy pure and simple,. Only he can be believed..

Nope. It's you being caught being disingenuous and dishonest.
It's not. You are assuming the election was stolen, even though the vote total says Biden won. Based on your assumption that the election was stolen, you're assuming that those in positions of influence, in the "stolen" states were in on it.... but that all begins with the assumption of a stolen election.

It's not. You are assuming the election was stolen, even though the vote total says Biden won. Based on your assumption that the election was stolen, you're assuming that those in positions of influence, in the "stolen" states were in on it.... but that all begins with the assumption of a stolen election.
which was admitted to in this time article.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election​

which was admitted to in this time article.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election​

The Time story doesn't change anything. It reads more like an Infowars story than news.

The vote total said Biden won.

There haven't been enough fraudulent ballots found to change the election.

There haven't been ANY counterfeit ballots found.

"Stolen election" is an opinion, not a fact.

Back