When they tell you who they are

You are quite crazy. Trump proved it was fair and honest election.
Attempted proof by void. There was no election in 2020.
He had more recounts than anyone else was ever granted
Recounting the same fake ballots means nothing, Sybil.
and they showed he lost and the count was correct.
You can't lose what never took place, Sybil.
He went to court over 60 times and lost them all
Still spewing this made up number? Argument from randU fallacy.
because he could present zero evidence to show the election was stolen.
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Sybil.
They were frivolous suits. Your responses are null and void.
No lawsuits. You are hallucinating again, Sybil.

You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Void.
There was no election in 2020. That election faulted.
There was an election in 2020. You're nonsensical beliefs don't change that. I don't need to make the so-called evidence to disappear. The evidence for an election is overwhelming.

There was an election in 2020, Captain Tin Foil.

You can't make evidence of a legit election disappear.
More than 159 million Americans voted in 2020: 159,633,396 to be exact. That’s the largest total voter turnout in U.S. history

I find it hard to believe that many votes were legit registered Americans. No matter which way they voted

More than 159 million Americans voted in 2020: 159,633,396 to be exact. That’s the largest total voter turnout in U.S. history

I find it hard to believe that many votes were legit registered Americans. No matter which way they voted
Why do you find it hard to believe?

The President is not elected by popular vote.

Which states didn't choose elector?
why dont you argue with a wall. The wall would make more sense. I guess the bizarre thing is Trump has brainwashed many others like Captain Tin Foil. He spews nonsense and they all say AMEN. We have seen this before in history. Never thought Americans would fall for it. But when you do not read and watch one source of news all day we are seeing the results.

I get that, but why? What makes you doubt the total?
Because only 138 million voted in 2016. 2016 also set a record for the all-time highest number of voters in US history.
Many people hated Trump then. And the Chinese Disease killed off how many registered voters?

Back