When they tell you who they are

The Time story doesn't change anything. It reads more like an Infowars story than news.

The vote total said Biden won.

There haven't been enough fraudulent ballots found to change the election.

There haven't been ANY counterfeit ballots found.

"Stolen election" is an opinion, not a fact.
it's news.

a full exhaustive investigation has not been done.

stolen election is indeed, fact.

it was admitted to.

they changed state rules unconstitutionally, making the entire election null and void.

it's news.

it was admitted to.

they changed state rules unconstitutionally, making the entire election null and void.
Which states changed rules unconstitutionally and which ones didn't because some changes were deemed to be unconstitutional and others weren't. How many ballots were deemed to be cast "unconstitutionally" and in how many states? Which states' results were changed based on those rulings and counts? When did a court determine that, despite the voters following the rules provided them by the state, that their votes were going to be nullified by the state because the state screwed up?

Last edited:
I support people's right to do any of those things and more, as long as they decide to do it on their own.
So you support murder of your own offspring for the sake of convenience.
So you support sexually deviant behavior.
You mutilation and even murder of children.
You hate women.
You hate children.

There is no right to murder.
There is no right to mutilate people.

It's not. You are assuming the election was stolen,
It is. You are characterizing my observations as unsupported assumptions. You are characterizing the detailed observations of eyewitnesses as unsupported assumptions. You are being disingenuous and dishonest.

even though the vote total says Biden won.
Nope. The declaration of those who stole the election was that Biden won. The vote total of We the People was a record avalanche win for Donald Trump. We the People give no weight to the declarations of those who steal elections.

The rest of your unsupported argument is based on initial bad assumptions.

It is. You are characterizing my observations as unsupported assumptions.
Correct. They are and will remain such until there's proof they are more.
You are characterizing the detailed observations of eyewitnesses as unsupported assumptions.
I'm characterizing for what they are. Someone, somewhere, believes they saw something. Someone, somewhere, thought they saw a suitcase of ballots being rolled into the TCF Center (?). In reality, it was a cameraman rolling in his gear.
You are being disingenuous and dishonest.
Nope. Just calling a spade a spade.
Nope. The declaration of those who stole the election was that Biden won.
You're REALLY good at this circular reasoning!
The vote total of We the People was a record avalanche win for Donald Trump. We the People give no weight to the declarations of those who steal elections.

The rest of your unsupported argument is based on initial bad assumptions.
Well...... that's weird. I don't know who "We the People" is supposed to be, but they don't get to determine which votes count and which don't, so.....

You are already aware of the voluminous eyewitness testimony that you cannot refute.
He is already aware of a lot of the other evidence that I've already shown him too. He just wants to deny it exists.

Evidence like:

* Videos of illegal activity in election offices.
* Changing of laws ex-post facto during an election.
* Violating Constitutional procedures and Congress in conducting an election.
* 'Counting' while election offices are closed with NO OBSERVERS, and videos of the same.
* Mathematical improbability of all votes arriving overnight being for Biden.
* Size of Biden vs size of Trump rallies before the election.
* Failure to maintain security of ballots.
* Demonstrated faults in Smartmatic and Dominion voting machines.
* More people registered to vote in several counties than are of voting age in the population.
...and of course, the current one you are discussing...
* Sworn affidavits from both Republican and Democrat election workers testifying of election fraud occurring in the offices they were working.

and,

Too many States that never chose their electors.

Correct. They are and will remain such until there's proof they are more.
Evidence is not a proof. IBDaMann has already presented evidence. You cannot just discard it.
I'm characterizing for what they are. Someone, somewhere, believes they saw something.
Too many affidavits, Void. You cannot just discard them.
Someone, somewhere, thought they saw a suitcase of ballots being rolled into the TCF Center (?).
THAT one is on video, Void.
In reality, it was a cameraman rolling in his gear.
Blatant lie. No cameraman. Cameramen don't hide under the desks of election workers.
Nope. Just calling a spade a spade.
Nope. You are saying spades is not a suit in a deck of western playing cards.
You're REALLY good at this circular reasoning!
Fallacy fallacy. No circular argument is being presented here. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Well...... that's weird. I don't know who "We the People" is supposed to be,
Citizens of the United States, Void. Sheesh.
but they don't get to determine which votes count and which don't, so.....
YES THEY DO! They have that right as citizens of the United States and of the State, county, and city (if within a city) they reside in. No State has ANY authority other than what the people of that State has given it. Every State in the Union is a republic.

Evidence is not a proof. IBDaMann has already presented evidence. You cannot just discard it.
I don't have to. The evidence/facts supporting a Biden win and no grand conspiracy easily overwhelms eye witness testimony, especially since eye witness testimony, in general, isn't reliable and multiple instances of eye witness testimony have already been proven nonsensical.
Too many affidavits, Void. You cannot just discard them.
Again, I don't need to. No amount of voter fraud that matters. Zero counterfeit ballots. No legal basis for nullifying/voiding votes.
THAT one is on video, Void.

Blatant lie. No cameraman. Cameramen don't hide under the desks of election workers.
Sorry, wrong conspiracy theory. I'm talking about the TCF Center incident, which was a catalyst for the tin foil army to assemble.... there was a claim that a guy was pulling, you guessed, ANOTHER magical suitcase of Biden ballots into TCF. It was found to be a cameraman pulling his gear.
Nope. You are saying spades is not a suit in a deck of western playing cards.
Nope.
Fallacy fallacy. No circular argument is being presented here. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Liar.
Citizens of the United States, Void. Sheesh.
But only the ones that the looney toons pick....
YES THEY DO! They have that right as citizens of the United States and of the State, county, and city (if within a city) they reside in. No State has ANY authority other than what the people of that State has given it. Every State in the Union is a republic.
Not based on your personal ridiculous criteria.

He is already aware of a lot of the other evidence that I've already shown him too. He just wants to deny it exists.

Evidence like:

* Videos of illegal activity in election offices.
* Changing of laws ex-post facto during an election.
* Violating Constitutional procedures and Congress in conducting an election.
* 'Counting' while election offices are closed with NO OBSERVERS, and videos of the same.
* Mathematical improbability of all votes arriving overnight being for Biden.
* Size of Biden vs size of Trump rallies before the election.
* Failure to maintain security of ballots.
* Demonstrated faults in Smartmatic and Dominion voting machines.
* More people registered to vote in several counties than are of voting age in the population.
...and of course, the current one you are discussing...
* Sworn affidavits from both Republican and Democrat election workers testifying of election fraud occurring in the offices they were working.

and,

Too many States that never chose their electors.
Again.... no amount of voter fraud that matters, meaning it would change results.

Zero counterfeit ballots.

Zero legal court rulings to nullify votes.

This all hinges on one thing: the claim that EVERYONE is in on it.

As long as you stick to that, you never have to admit the election was legit. And, as I proved already when multiple conspiracy theorists refused to answer, there's nobody that can be trusted to investigate because, again, they're all in on it.

dr-evil-mike-myers.gif

I don't have to.
That is true. You don't have to discard the evidence.
The evidence/facts supporting a Biden win and no grand conspiracy easily overwhelms eye witness testimony, especially since eye witness testimony, in general, isn't reliable and multiple instances of eye witness testimony have already been proven nonsensical.
You cannot just discard the evidence of election fraud by Democrats, Void.
Again, I don't need to. No amount of voter fraud that matters. Zero counterfeit ballots. No legal basis for nullifying/voiding votes. Sorry, wrong conspiracy theory. I'm talking about the TCF Center incident, which was a catalyst for the tin foil army to assemble.... there was a claim that a guy was pulling, you guessed, ANOTHER magical suitcase of Biden ballots into TCF. It was found to be a cameraman pulling his gear. Nope.Liar. But only the ones that the looney toons pick....
Not based on your personal ridiculous criteria.
You cannot just discard the evidence of election fraud by Democrats, Void. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Again.... no amount of voter fraud that matters, meaning it would change results.

Zero counterfeit ballots.

Zero legal court rulings to nullify votes.

This all hinges on one thing: the claim that EVERYONE is in on it.

As long as you stick to that, you never have to admit the election was legit. And, as I proved already when multiple conspiracy theorists refused to answer, there's nobody that can be trusted to investigate because, again, they're all in on it.
You cannot just discard the evidence of election fraud by Democrats, Void.

it's news.

it was admitted to.

You are quite crazy. Trump proved it was fair and honest election. He had more recounts than anyone else was ever granted and they showed he lost and the count was correct. He went to court over 60 times and lost them all because he could present zero evidence to show the election was stolen. They were frivolous suits. Your responses are null and void.

Back