When they tell you who they are

FOX News is owned an operated by leftists, Void.
this is the funniest thing I have read in years.........please go on. I have read about the history of Faux news. I have seen the nonsense they promote. I have seen their hyperbole over things they knew were false. you are so far down the rabbit hole you will find China soon.

this is the funniest thing I have read in years.........please go on. I have read about the history of Faux news. I have seen the nonsense they promote. I have seen their hyperbole over things they knew were false. you are so far down the rabbit hole you will find China soon.
You think it's funny that FOX News is owned an operated by leftists??? You have a weird sense of humor.

You obviously don't understand geography either.

I don't have to. It's already there. I've even shown some of it to you, yet you still deny it (argument of the Stone fallacy).

RQAA. Stop mindlessly repeating these questions, Void. They've already been answered.
lol.... one trick pony.

Q: When viewers tune into Fox News channel, they are likely to watch

a) The leftist company owners
b) The hyper conservative conspiracy theorists hosts
c) Rachel Maddow
d) Anderson Cooper

Do you think Tucker, Levin, Watters, Hannity, etc are Leftists?
Tucker Carlson doesn't work for FOX.
Mark Levin doesn't work for FOX.
Shawn Hannity doesn't work for FOX.

Jesse Watters is controlled by FOX to be a controlled 'opposition'...so, yes.

Tucker Carlson doesn't work for FOX.
Mark Levin doesn't work for FOX.
Shawn Hannity doesn't work for FOX.

Jesse Watters is controlled by FOX to be a controlled 'opposition'...so, yes.
Tucker Carlson was one of the primary, far right conspiracy theorists "just asking questions" on Fox when the Republican party went off the rails.

No, Shawn Hannity doesn't work at Fox. Sean Hannity works at Fox:

Sean Hannity​

Host of 'Hannity'

Sean Hannity currently serves as host of FOX News Channel's (FNC) Hannity (weeknights, 9 PM/ET). Based in New York, he joined the network in 1996 and achieved the title as the longest-running current primetime host in cable news in television history.

Mark Levin works at Fox

This Week on 'Life, Liberty & Levin'​

Saturday on Life, Liberty & Levin, Mark Levin is joined by Professor of Law at the University of California at Berkeley John Yoo. Plus, civil rights attorney Leo Terrell with reaction to Trump's criminal trial. Sunday night Mark is joined by former Trump attorney Jim Trusty on Trump’s criminal trial verdict. Plus, Pete Hegseth on his new book, “The War on Warriors: Behind the Betrayal Of The Men Who Keep Us Free”.

Stop playing stupid... or being stupid. Whichever is more accuratee.

giphy.gif

I don't have to. It's already there. I've even shown some of it to you, yet you still deny it (argument of the Stone fallacy).

RQAA. Stop mindlessly repeating these questions, Void. They've already been answered.
Right. No result changing amount fraudulent or counterfeit ballots have been found. A SIGNIFICANT number of either one is necessary for a stolen election.

Stop playing dumb... or being dumb.

giphy.gif

Tucker Carlson was one of the primary, far right conspiracy theorists "just asking questions" on Fox when the Republican party went off the rails.

No, Shawn Hannity doesn't work at Fox. Sean Hannity works at Fox:

Sean Hannity​

Host of 'Hannity'

Sean Hannity currently serves as host of FOX News Channel's (FNC) Hannity (weeknights, 9 PM/ET). Based in New York, he joined the network in 1996 and achieved the title as the longest-running current primetime host in cable news in television history.

Mark Levin works at Fox

This Week on 'Life, Liberty & Levin'​

Saturday on Life, Liberty & Levin, Mark Levin is joined by Professor of Law at the University of California at Berkeley John Yoo. Plus, civil rights attorney Leo Terrell with reaction to Trump's criminal trial. Sunday night Mark is joined by former Trump attorney Jim Trusty on Trump’s criminal trial verdict. Plus, Pete Hegseth on his new book, “The War on Warriors: Behind the Betrayal Of The Men Who Keep Us Free”.

Stop playing stupid... or being stupid. Whichever is more accuratee.

giphy.gif
Hannity does not work for FOX. Neither does Levin. Neither does Tucker Carlson.

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

We are a nation of superficial, short termed memory folk. Nobody is paying attention to what Trump is saying, all they know is that the man plan on shoving immigrants out the door, empowering white people and forcing his buddies to lower gas and food costs...thats all they hearing.

We are a nation of superficial, short termed memory folk.
Nah. Just you and other Democrats.
Nobody is paying attention to what Trump is saying,
YOU are!
all they know is that the man plan on shoving immigrants out the door,
Good!
empowering white people
Stuff your racism. Trump wants to empower citizens, despite your racism.
and forcing his buddies to lower gas and food costs...thats all they hearing.
That's Biden that said that (when he was able to say anything coherent at all). He doesn't say how, but it probably means more price controls, which never work. They always cause shortages.

Apparently your memory is shorter than ever! You can't even remember what happened yesterday!

Oh puhleeze.

Democrats hate women. They tell them to murder their own offspring, they tell them to deny what they are and their special heritage because it, they try to take away their kids (or tell them to not have kids!), and do everything they can to disrupt and destroy the traditional family.

Women are just a pawn to the Democrats.
Dude, are you really stupid enough to believe that shit?

Back