Where is Jade Dragon?

Eagle_Eye

I know he says he has been ill, hopefully nothing serious. Has anyone heard anything? We are enemies but I still wish him well.

I heard he ran into something.

tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo2_250.gif
tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo3_250.gif
tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo4_250.gif
tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo5_250.gif
tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo6_250.gif
tumblr_oxtejnFq0J1wzvt9qo8_250.gif

Poor Wile E.

Sounds like someone needs to take a much, much needed break like JD...Is their entire group ill?
That being said, that was nice of you to start this thread, EE. Perhaps he'll reach out to you from wherever he is recovering to say thanks.

Sounds like someone needs to take a much, much needed break like JD...Is their entire group ill?
That being said, that was nice of you to start this thread, EE. Perhaps he'll reach out to you from wherever he is recovering to say thanks.

We'll miss you while you're gone. Well, not really. lol

Now then, just how do you know he has been ill?

Because he can read.

I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't.

Jade's fine, feeling better, getting excited about their trip out West. He did send me a PM yesterday, a message to Angry Bird, and gave me permission to copy it and PM it to that loser. I did so. Still have Angry Bird on ignore so don't know if his OP was yet another nasty poke at Jade, or something more sincere, in response to that PM. Either way, questions answered!

Jade's fine, feeling better, getting excited about their trip out West. He did send me a PM yesterday, a message to Angry Bird, and gave me permission to copy it and PM it to that loser. I did so. Still have Angry Bird on ignore so don't know if his OP was yet another nasty poke at Jade, or something more sincere, in response to that PM. Either way, questions answered!

Eagle bitch spends most of his off time time at the ymca. He even eats in the men's locker room there. He's very popular in the steam room. He plays "hide the weenie" a lot.

not everyone can handle the yurt.

Personally, I am unyurtable. I can't be got.

But some of these newbies man...

Back