Where is Jade Dragon?

EE's on "ignore", so she just harasses him through PMs? That's priceless;)

Last edited:
Jade's fine, feeling better, getting excited about their trip out West. He did send me a PM yesterday, a message to Angry Bird, and gave me permission to copy it and PM it to that loser. I did so. Still have Angry Bird on ignore so don't know if his OP was yet another nasty poke at Jade, or something more sincere, in response to that PM. Either way, questions answered!

Are you talking about eagle eye, the logic abortionist?

This thread shows why everyone should indicate in some way their gender...so that the pronouns can be consistent.

I understand that many people do not want to use their real name...but is it too much to ask that a name be used that indicates gender...or have the site create a gender symbol that can be used with each screen name.

This thread shows why everyone should indicate in some way their gender...so that the pronouns can be consistent.

I understand that many people do not want to use their real name...but is it too much to ask that a name be used that indicates gender...or have the site create a gender symbol that can be used with each screen name.

That's incredibly insensitive to the gender nonconforming. Shame on you.

That's incredibly insensitive to the gender nonconforming. Shame on you.

There can be a third symbol. If someone wants to use we and us...and have they and them be a favored pronoun...it can be used.

Dirt...I've not interacted with you previously. Are you a jerkoff...or just argumentative?

not everyone can handle the yurt.

Personally, I am unyurtable. I can't be got.

But some of these newbies man...

If that is a scurrilous remark directed at me, I stand by Yurt and his heroic fight with the Amazonerds as they try to overwhelm and destroy the JPP Way of Life.

#GoYurt (no, not GoYurtYourself, just #GoYurt)

You sexist pig. Why should it matter?

Jade's fine, feeling better, getting excited about their trip out West. He did send me a PM yesterday, a message to Angry Bird, and gave me permission to copy it and PM it to that loser. I did so. Still have Angry Bird on ignore so don't know if his OP was yet another nasty poke at Jade, or something more sincere, in response to that PM. Either way, questions answered!

Fucking liar you know exactly what my OP said.

Hey bitch do I have your permission to post the PM you sent to me from Jade Dragon dated 05-24-2018, 11:37 AM? Bet you don't have the guts sweet heart.

Last edited:
It's futile to put you on ignore. Your stink seeps through the ignore shield.

Another day she'll waste endlessly discussing me, searching the Innerwebz for news stories about black people behaving badly, and helping Angry Bird locate his lost nutz. lol

eUFo1lJ.jpg

It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

I apologize, Dirt.

I am a bit high-strung these days in the forum.

Anyway...it was an excellent joke...(and a true problem), since some people do want a gender neutral designation. Taylor, in SHO's Billions, for instance.

Oh, by the way...my name is not Francis. Although the "Lighten up Francis" scene is one of my favorites.

Back