Where is Jade Dragon?

Fucking liar you know exactly what my OP said.

Hey bitch do I have your permission to post the PM you sent to me from Jade Dragon dated 05-24-2018, 11:37 AM? Bet you don't have the guts sweet heart.

I don't think I know any adult men in real life who act like belligerent, gossiping, seventh grade mean girls.

It's weird how I mostly come across it on obscure internet forums.

I don't think I know any adult men in real life who act like belligerent, gossiping, seventh grade mean girls.

That was your 1st mistake twit you tried thinking. :321:

I'm sure in real life Angry Bird is submissive, walking quietly behind his wife in public and avoiding eye contact with real males. She lets him post here to get his anger at women out so he stays submissive, just the way she wants him. lol

I'm sure in real life Angry Bird is submissive, walking quietly behind his wife in public and avoiding eye contact with real males. She lets him post here to get his anger at women out so he stays submissive, just the way she wants him. lol

Wrong as usual. You couldn't stand it that I still call my Bride of 50+ years Bride! As a matter of fact I love and adore women it's only foul mouthed sluts like you and a few others here I can't stand. GET IT?

Nope, still can't hear the impotent ravings. BTW, I don't look at Toxic's re-posts of them either. Life is so pleasant that way. lol

aeehOR3.jpg

Wrong as usual. You couldn't stand it that I still call my Bride of 50+ years Bride! As a matter of fact I love and adore women it's only foul mouthed sluts like you and a few others here I can't stand. GET IT?
She's not missing a word that you post.
(this comment was Priceless: "Nope, still can't hear the impotent ravings. BTW, I don't look at Toxic's re-posts of them either. Life is so pleasant that way. lol")

Last edited:
But she continues to prove she has me on ignore by posting a screen shot. I can post the same thing.

Last edited:
Jade's fine, feeling better, getting excited about their trip out West. He did send me a PM yesterday, a message to Angry Bird, and gave me permission to copy it and PM it to that loser. I did so. Still have Angry Bird on ignore so don't know if his OP was yet another nasty poke at Jade, or something more sincere, in response to that PM. Either way, questions answered!

Thanks for the update. Just want him to feel better in time for his trip and if taking a vacay from this place does it. good for him.

I apologize, Dirt.

I am a bit high-strung these days in the forum.

Anyway...it was an excellent joke...(and a true problem), since some people do want a gender neutral designation. Taylor, in SHO's Billions, for instance.

Oh, by the way...my name is not Francis. Although the "Lighten up Francis" scene is one of my favorites.

:thumbsup:All in good fun!

What is your problem?
Huh?
I thought the 'Jade' thread is where everybody comes to club each other in some kind of Primal Grudge Ritual?

Anyway, your original question is interesting. If you use 'it', rather than 'he' or 'she', it's kind of degrading. Maybe 'e' could be used, like: she ... he ... e ...?

Ever notice how everybody bludgeons each other here, but Jade always seems to walk away with all the pussy? It's diabolical, and totally unfair. :(

Huh?
I thought the 'Jade' thread is where everybody comes to club each other in some kind of Primal Grudge Ritual?

Anyway, your original question is interesting. If you use 'it', rather than 'he' or 'she', it's kind of degrading. Maybe 'e' could be used, like: she ... he ... e ...?

Ever notice how everybody bludgeons each other here, but Jade always seems to walk away with all the pussy? It's diabolical, and totally unfair. :(

Likes attract...

Back