Where should the line be drawn...

So when should someone be allowed to shoot and kill someone?

Where do we draw the line? If they punch you in the nose? If they pull a gun on you? If they follow you down the street? If they say, "fuck you"? If they threaten you? If they say, watch your back when you leave tonight? If they call your wife a smelly cunt? What if they get into a car drunk and start driving down the road?

Try your luck with each and let a jury decide.

Where should it be? Not where is it, different cops draw the line in different places. Ive seen where plenty of cops got punched in the nose and still did not kill the puncher.
Have you heard of a cop having his head slammed on concrete who simply allowed themselves permanent brain damage?

I agree, but how do you write that into a law? I could see where a 95 year old granny would have been more justified shooting someone who is beating on them than George Zimmerman would be... but how do you legislate that?
not any different than the standard is now. 'reasonableness' is your key word.

No, I have a great video of a DUI cop being kicked in the balls. The cop simply calmly stands up and informs the person that they are now being arrested for assault on a LEO. Another Cop had handcuffed the perp by that point.
Being kicked in the balls is not life threatening. Having your brains spilled on the sidewalk IS.

So when should someone be allowed to shoot and kill someone?

Where do we draw the line? If they punch you in the nose? If they pull a gun on you? If they follow you down the street? If they say, "fuck you"? If they threaten you? If they say, watch your back when you leave tonight? If they call your wife a smelly cunt? What if they get into a car drunk and start driving down the road?

I guess it deends on what color you are in Florida, a black teenager is dead, his killer is not guilty, a black woman fires a gun over the head of her abusive mate and she gets jail time.

I guess it deends on what color you are in Florida, a black teenager is dead, his killer is not guilty, a black woman fires a gun over the head of her abusive mate and she gets jail time.
and I posted about that as well with very few of you agreeing with me about the injustice, but that didn't stop any of you idiots from still branding me a racist.

No, it depends on whether or not you're a criminal.

Awww, still mourning the defeat of the BIG LIE, I see.

Traythug was a thug stupid enough to viciously attack an ARMED man.

Live like a thug, die like a thug.

No great loss to society. :)

Prove trayvon attacked zimmy.

the ear witness testimony says Trayvon was yelling get off me get off me

Prove trayvon attacked zimmy.

the ear witness testimony says Trayvon was yelling get off me get off me

We don't have to prove anything sweetheart. The trial is over. Zimmerman was acquitted. Why can't you let it go. You guys said all you wanted was a fair trial. You got that. Now move on. It's over.

Back