Where should the line be drawn...

has a jury ever come to the wrong conclusion?

They have I am sure. But nobody argues that this one did. You just don't like the outcome. Didn't you see this coming? Didnt you see the piss poor prosecution? Maybe you thought that everyone was as racist as you and would railroad an Hispanic. What do you have against Hispanics? I bet if Zimmerman had the last name Rodriguez and was an illegal immigrant you wouldn't care less about poor Trayvon. Yet you as your boyfriend BAC don't care about the blacks getting slaughtered in Chicago. Oh no.

Yes insults will reassure the people that justice can prefail.

bask in the glory of that which is the creepy assed cracker clan party base

I saw a guy on the Vegas strip hold a sign that said kick me in the balls for $20. I watched a guy do it twice to him. It was absolutely brutal to witness. I don't know what was going on in that kids life that put him in that situation but to watch the reaction of his body after being kicked was truly painful.

Awww, still mourning the defeat of the BIG LIE, I see.

Traythug was a thug stupid enough to viciously attack an ARMED man.

Live like a thug, die like a thug.

No great loss to society. :)

What I find the most mind boggling is the triumphalism as exemplified by people like you on one side and the total inability to accept a verdict, other than that pre-ordained, of anything other than guilty on the other.

What I find the most mind boggling is the triumphalism as exemplified by people like you on one side and the total inability to accept a verdict, other than that pre-ordained, of anything other than guilty on the other.

There are many people in this country who think it was a travesty of justice.

Juries sometimes do get things wrong

I watched the Hang Zimmerman Lynch Mob smear this man for a year with complete LIES.

The multitude of lies constructed by the lying MSM and their shitbag sycophants have been dismantled one by one.

The evidence was presented, a jury rendered a verdict of not guilty and now the formerly cocksure Lynch Mob are crying and throwing HISSY FITS like a bunch of complete goddamned babies.

Watching such an unexpected and well deserved comeuppance is quite blissful.

Not mind-boggling at all.

So, if my level of reasonableness leads me to shoot someone because they looked at me funny, should that be okay?

You'll find out at your trial when the jury considers if your level of reasonableness is reasonable to them....having a pic. of that funny look would
help a great deal.

Last edited:
So when should someone be allowed to shoot and kill someone?

Where do we draw the line? If they punch you in the nose? If they pull a gun on you? If they follow you down the street? If they say, "fuck you"? If they threaten you? If they say, watch your back when you leave tonight? If they call your wife a smelly cunt? What if they get into a car drunk and start driving down the road?

Strange that you don't know the Florida Statutes.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.012.html

Back