Wheres Cawacko?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Fuck you Wacko. I had 8 gin and tonics (bite me Billy they were doubles) and I'm going to watch Wisconsin stomp some Trojans. Why don't you call me any more? Why don't you write? Fuckin old lady's pissed cause I came home drunk and missed dinner. Fuck it...I'm tired of eating rice anyways. God damned Spartans. We should be in the playoffs.

I can't believe Meadowlark is dead...I need another drink. Fuck Christmas. It sucked this year.

How could you possibly tire of Asian food? That would be like me saying I'm tired of green chili! Ain't going to happen. (I put it on my rice, it makes it awesome.)

Fuck you Wacko. I had 8 gin and tonics (bite me Billy they were doubles) and I'm going to watch Wisconsin stomp some Trojans. Why don't you call me any more? Why don't you write? Fuckin old lady's pissed cause I came home drunk and missed dinner. Fuck it...I'm tired of eating rice anyways. God damned Spartans. We should be in the playoffs.

I can't believe Meadowlark is dead...I need another drink. Fuck Christmas. It sucked this year.

I love you dearly, 8 drinks, I would be dead, I get buzzed on two beers!

i think we should have a post buzzed day, all of us drink and post! It would be epic!

My kids are in Mexico, Bud didn't get his passport, so he can't go, so the dutiful wife that I am, yeah, all you that think I am the epitome of the radical feminist, my husband matters to me, I didn't go! I told him he better get his passport because next time I am going without him, but this time I missed the fun so he wouldn't be alone on New Years. I'm a friggin Saint.

I didn't ask and I didn't care. Gin and tonics are my go to drink when I want to get wasted. The only thing I cared about was that the bar maid had a cute tush!

I just do gin on the rocks if I want to get wasted on gin. If I want to get wasted, then I will pretty much do whatever liquor (scotch, gin, bourbon, vodka, rum, etc.) and if I want to enjoy myself, it's craft beer. Wine on special occasions can go either way.

Lemmy from Motorhead just died and you don't care!!

I just do gin on the rocks if I want to get wasted on gin. If I want to get wasted, then I will pretty much do whatever liquor (scotch, gin, bourbon, vodka, rum, etc.) and if I want to enjoy myself, it's craft beer. Wine on special occasions can go either way.
All I can say is they must have good gin cause I have to go to work here in a little bit and I'm feeling pretty good. :)

I can't believe I'll be rooting for Alabama, but I can't imagine the Spartans with a National Championship under their belts. They're obnoxious when they suck.

Being from Kalamazoo (hence "kaz"), I was a Michigan fan, but I rooted for MSU most of the time when they weren't playing Michigan. You know, if they played someone who sucked, like Ohio.

But when I graduated from Michigan and wore more Michigan paraphernalia, I had a good time joking with OSU and Notre Dame alums and fans, but Michigan State fans were such bitter little wretches, they made me hate them.

They hate us because they think we look down on them. But who gives a shit what they think? I mean they went to Michigan State

Back