Wheres Cawacko?

I can't believe I'll be rooting for Alabama, but I can't imagine the Spartans with a National Championship under their belts. They're obnoxious when they suck.

Being from Kalamazoo (hence "kaz"), I was a Michigan fan, but I rooted for MSU most of the time when they weren't playing Michigan. You know, if they played someone who sucked, like Ohio.

But when I graduated from Michigan and wore more Michigan paraphernalia, I had a good time joking with OSU and Notre Dame alums and fans, but Michigan State fans were such bitter little wretches, they made me hate them.

They hate us because they think we look down on them. But who gives a shit what they think? I mean they went to Michigan State
Yea...the MSU fans were kinda obnoxious when I went to the Big10 Championship game. The Iowa fans were a class act. All I can say is that Sparty better not embarrass us by getting blown out by an SEC (gag choke) team.

I've become so anti-SEC due to the ESPN SEC bias that I even root for Michigan when they play an SEC team (at what cost you have no idea). I'm hoping Sparty at least beats Alabama. It be kinda nice of they could bring home another National Championship for the Big 10 but I'm not to emotionally wrapped up in that. I just want to see them beat Alabama.

BTW, Cawacko is originally from Columbus, OH but attended USC which means he knows less about college football on JPP than anyone other than 3D who is a Notre Dame fan.

Cawacko and Beefy are the JPP members who started the fine tradition of drunk posting on JPP. I don't believe you've seen Beefy. He doesn't post her much anymore.

My kids are in Mexico, Bud didn't get his passport, so he can't go, so the dutiful wife that I am, yeah, all you that think I am the epitome of the radical feminist, my husband matters to me, I didn't go! I told him he better get his passport because next time I am going without him, but this time I missed the fun so he wouldn't be alone on New Years. I'm a friggin Saint.

Wut? LOL

So you drank garbage. Noted. Not surprising but still noted.
Oh good lord Billy grow up. Gin and vodka are neutral grain spirits. It takes the least amount of craftsman ship to make them than any other form of spirits or alcoholic beverage. You just ferment a grain mash, add a few botanicals (for gin) and distil multiple times. Being a Gin snob is like being a benzene snob. Do you prefer Dow benzene or oak aged Ashland benzene?

I can't believe I'll be rooting for Alabama, but I can't imagine the Spartans with a National Championship under their belts. They're obnoxious when they suck.

Being from Kalamazoo (hence "kaz"), I was a Michigan fan, but I rooted for MSU most of the time when they weren't playing Michigan. You know, if they played someone who sucked, like Ohio.

But when I graduated from Michigan and wore more Michigan paraphernalia, I had a good time joking with OSU and Notre Dame alums and fans, but Michigan State fans were such bitter little wretches, they made me hate them.

They hate us because they think we look down on them. But who gives a shit what they think? I mean they went to Michigan State

Die in a fire.

Oh good lord Billy grow up. Gin and vodka are neutral grain spirits. It takes the least amount of craftsman ship to make them than any other form of spirits or alcoholic beverage. You just ferment a grain mash, add a few botanicals (for gin) and distil multiple times. Being a Gin snob is like being a benzene snob. Do you prefer Dow benzene or oak aged Ashland benzene?

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to plebian? I know how gin is made you wastrel. But there is a huge difference in quality between 5 o'clock (what you most likely drank) and Plymouth or Old Tom.

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to plebian? I know how gin is made you wastrel. But there is a huge difference in quality between 5 o'clock (what you most likely drank) and Plymouth or Old Tom.
Yeah....the number of times its distilled. Big whoop. From a technical standpoint there's slightly more skill required to make a gin or vodka than SDA Ethanol. Besides I wasn't drinking at some low end dive or a sports bar. The company VP took myself and and our top sales rep of the year to Hyde Park for dinner as a reward for being top performers this year and said, open tab...get what you want. Point being...they don't serve cheap booze at Hyde Park.

Last edited:
Yea...the MSU fans were kinda obnoxious when I went to the Big10 Championship game. The Iowa fans were a class act. All I can say is that Sparty better not embarrass us by getting blown out by an SEC (gag choke) team.

I've become so anti-SEC due to the ESPN SEC bias that I even root for Michigan when they play an SEC team (at what cost you have no idea). I'm hoping Sparty at least beats Alabama. It be kinda nice of they could bring home another National Championship for the Big 10 but I'm not to emotionally wrapped up in that. I just want to see them beat Alabama.

BTW, Cawacko is originally from Columbus, OH but attended USC which means he knows less about college football on JPP than anyone other than 3D who is a Notre Dame fan.

Cawacko and Beefy are the JPP members who started the fine tradition of drunk posting on JPP. I don't believe you've seen Beefy. He doesn't post her much anymore.

I hate the SEC from when I lived in Atlanta. And I hate the Old SEC, like Alabama, the most of all. I rooted for OSU last year in the Final Four for much the same reasons as you say about MSU this year. And with all that, I want Alabama to open a can of whoopass on the Spartans...

I hate the SEC from when I lived in Atlanta. And I hate the Old SEC, like Alabama, the most of all. I rooted for OSU last year in the Final Four for much the same reasons as you say about MSU this year. And with all that, I want Alabama to open a can of whoopass on the Spartans...
I had a very similar experience living in the south for seven years myself.

Don't root for Alabubba; root for America!

:usflag:

Back