Which do you vote for?

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
A question for the board:

Which is your primary motivator for voting someone into office, party, policy, or personality? That is, do you vote for someone because of the party they're affiliated with regardless of the person, or do you vote for the policies that person would enact or follow while in office, or lastly do you vote for the person that you find most agreeable and likeable?

Personally, I vote policy. My primary measure of that is does a candidate support Leftist policies or positions. If so, I vote against them. That isn't to say I vote Conservative, but rather against the Left. This might be summed up as I oppose the Left and would rather have almost any other political position on the spectrum in office than a Leftist. My rationale for that is that the Left, historically, has been the single most destructive political force for centuries. They eventually destroy everything they touch. There is no good to come from a Leftist government--NONE.

What about you?

Which is your primary motivator for voting someone into office, party, policy, or personality? That is, do you vote for someone because of the party they're affiliated with regardless of the person, or do you vote for the policies that person would enact or follow while in office, or lastly do you vote for the person that you find most agreeable and likeable?

Personally, I vote policy. My primary measure of that is does a candidate support Leftist policies or positions. If so, I vote against them. That isn't to say I vote Conservative, but rather against the Left. This might be summed up as I oppose the Left and would rather have almost any other political position on the spectrum in office than a Leftist. My rationale for that is that the Left, historically, has been the single most destructive political force for centuries. They eventually destroy everything they touch. There is no good to come from a Leftist government--NONE.

What about you?

Unfortunately there's no one to uphold "one nation under God with equal justice under law" of those crooks on Capital Hill thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights - Eisenhower presented old glorys - absentee voting ballots arsonists in their Christiananality pedophilia national religion; so since attending university it's still a waste of time to vote as SCOTUS Rehnquist's dictate Washington, D.C born USA citizens are Islam is higher....

What about you?

8,547th post stating you hate the left.

I'm going to be honest.

TAG's question actually interested me enough to log out so I could read it.

I had an idea what it had to be, and it's one of my favorite topics.

With each Democratic Primary, I vote for the furthest left candidate on the Democratic ballot.
That person is never the candidate who gets nominated, so I'm pissed off right from the beginning.

Then, in the general election, I vote for whatever half-assed person my idiot party nominated, because the only other viable candidate on the ballot
would be a pigfucking Republican.

I started voting in national elections at the age of 22 in 1968.
There was no 18 year old vote in 1964 or 1966.
From that time to now, I have voted for ZERO [0] Republicans.

That, my fellow forum browsers, is a perfect record from the standpoint of both morality and intelligence.
If I ever vote for a Republican, even once, then that means I will have been allowed to vote having advanced dementia.
Republican values are seriously and totally abhorrent to me, both intellectually and morally.
But you already know that. I just like to repeat it.

What about you?

Personally, you vote for your WHITE SUPREMACIST EVANGELICAL Anti-Democracy ideals- no matter if it is the devil itself running!

Let's be totally honest here! Thanks!

Personally, you vote for your WHITE SUPREMACIST EVANGELICAL Anti-Democracy ideals- no matter if it is the devil itself running!

Let's be totally honest here! Thanks!

tenor.gif

You voted for economic crashes, lying America to war, subverting An American presidents effort to free American hostages for political gain, selling weapons to dangerous criminals, racist ideas, corporate tax cuts, Americans dying for lack of healthcare, destroying the Planet, and keeping women as second class citizens

What an asshole the OP is

What about you?

Exactly the opposite of your position, TA. I think you are completely full of shit on the result of leftist policies...and "the most destructive political force" is, and always will be, the kind of thinking and policy that rules the American right.

I would not vote for a conservative...or a Republican...for any reason whatever. At least, not at this time. I hope the GOP finally gets its ducks in a row...and returns to what it does best...provide our Republic with a reasonable loyal opposition. That function (loyal opposition) is integral to any good governance, but it is especially important to our nation.

I doubt the right will ever be able to do a decent job of governing, but that loyal opposition function is huge...and something the right can handle.

What about you?

It it weren’t for those “leftists governments” the US today would resemble Albania, of the forty six administrations only a handful of conservative governments would be judged contributors, even the majority of the Founding Fathers leaned left

Exactly the opposite of your position, TA. I think you are completely full of shit on the result of leftist policies...and "the most destructive political force" is, and always will be, the kind of thinking and policy that rules the American right.

I would not vote for a conservative...or a Republican...for any reason whatever. At least, not at this time. I hope the GOP finally gets its ducks in a row...and returns to what it does best...provide our Republic with a reasonable loyal opposition. That function (loyal opposition) is integral to any good governance, but it is especially important to our nation.

I doubt the right will ever be able to do a decent job of governing, but that loyal opposition function is huge...and something the right can handle.

Stalin
Lenin
Mao
Castro
Pol Pot
Hitler
Mussolini
Mugabe
The Kim Jong family

It isn't conservative on the Right policies that are caving in states and cities across America today. The Left is running most larger cities and many blue states, and they're driving them right into the ground.

Stalin
Lenin
Mao
Castro
Pol Pot
Hitler
Mussolini
Mugabe
The Kim Jong family

It isn't conservative on the Right policies that are caving in states and cities across America today. The Left is running most larger cities and many blue states, and they're driving them right into the ground.

Donald Trump. Republican and leader of the GOP. Stole US Documents with approval of his party.

It it weren’t for those “leftists governments” the US today would resemble Albania, of the forty six administrations only a handful of conservative governments would be judged contributors, even the majority of the Founding Fathers leaned left

San Francisco resembles Albania. Detroit resembles Albania. Half of Chicago and NYC are there. Baltimore is there. The Founders weren't on the Left, they were liberals in the true and traditional sense of the word. In fact, they tried to set things up to avoid what the Left has done in the California Effect. The Delaware Effect on the other hand is the Left's to own entirely.

I'll start you here for that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calif...fornia and eventually adopted in other states.

San Francisco resembles Albania. Detroit resembles Albania. Half of Chicago and NYC are there. Baltimore is there. The Founders weren't on the Left, they were liberals in the true and traditional sense of the word. In fact, they tried to set things up to avoid what the Left has done in the California Effect. The Delaware Effect on the other hand is the Left's to own entirely.

I'll start you here for that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calif...fornia and eventually adopted in other states.

Arizona is a shithole of reactionary assholes. Nice try.

Stalin
Lenin
Mao
Castro
Pol Pot
Hitler
Mussolini
Mugabe
The Kim Jong family

I hope at some point you clear your mind and see the reality, TA. Truly I do. But you are now in a fantasy land. The American right currently is a garbage heap.

Back