Lenin
Mao
Castro
Pol Pot
Hitler
Mussolini
Mugabe
The Kim Jong family

It isn't conservative on the Right policies that are caving in states and cities across America today. The Left is running most larger cities and many blue states, and they're driving them right into the ground.

None of them is in America.

Stalin
Lenin
Mao
Castro
Pol Pot
Hitler
Mussolini
Mugabe
The Kim Jong family

It isn't conservative on the Right policies that are caving in states and cities across America today. The Left is running most larger cities and many blue states, and they're driving them right into the ground.

California is the fifth largest economy in the world idiot

What does that have to do with anything?

Everything.

For example, North Korea government is based on the concept of Juche. The American Left does not promote such thing.

I can suggest that you vote for the American Taliban, which the America Right actually promote. I could give the list of the Middle East countries and other countries to make my point.

You people and your what-about-isms come from your weaknesses, mean spirits, inept social skills, lying, denying, and hypocrisy!

In other words, you are a horrible person!

NEXT!

Dude

I

Am

Serious

They are not humans

They are programs designed to spread disinformation world wide

It will never make sense

It will never stop lying

A question for the board:

Which is your primary motivator for voting someone into office, party, policy, or personality? That is, do you vote for someone because of the party they're affiliated with regardless of the person, or do you vote for the policies that person would enact or follow while in office, or lastly do you vote for the person that you find most agreeable and likeable?

Personally, I vote policy. My primary measure of that is does a candidate support Leftist policies or positions. If so, I vote against them. That isn't to say I vote Conservative, but rather against the Left. This might be summed up as I oppose the Left and would rather have almost any other political position on the spectrum in office than a Leftist. My rationale for that is that the Left, historically, has been the single most destructive political force for centuries. They eventually destroy everything they touch. There is no good to come from a Leftist government--NONE.

What about you?

I don't so much vote against the Right as I vote for what might make my country or my location better. My wife and I have no kids and never will at this point but when ballot measures come up that would increase our property taxes to pay for better schools we always vote in favor of that. Because we want better educated people. We vote to increase taxes on ourselves so that the commonweal will be improved.

But I get your drift. If you don't actually believe in improving anything then throwing your vote away solely to "own the libs" is probably as good a reason as any.

Back