Which is Better?

What comparisons have I made?

You posted two pictures of two cars...with an obviously biased position on one of those cars based on your other thread. You had a reason for creating this thread....you asked another poster if he had driven the cars in question and told him he was uninformed because he hadn't.

So I asked you the same question and you've been sidetracking ever since. So....if you're not going to answer the question....I suggest you take your right hand.....curl it up into a fist....and shove it up your ass.

Are you knocking Oweys' sex practices? Seems homophobic.

How am I dishonest?

How are you not? you accuse another poster of being uninformed because he hasn't driven both of the cars in the OP.... so I asked the same question of you and you're tapdancing, diverting and making every excuse in the book NOT to answer.

EDIT: and what in the hell does Howey have to do with this thread? OH YEAH.....nothing. More tapdancing.

How are you not? you accuse another poster of being uninformed because he hasn't driven both of the cars in the OP.

I "accused nobody" of being "uninformed". I asked a clarifying question.

So your choice was uninformed by personal experience?

EDIT: and what in the hell does Howey have to do with this thread? OH YEAH.....nothing. More tapdancing.

You're the one who brought Oweys' sexual peccadilloes into the discussion, not I.

I suggest you take your right hand.....curl it up into a fist....and shove it up your ass.

I won't enjoy watching shit like that....I just enjoy telling dickheads like you who can't be honest to go fist themselves.

And what were you saying about posters being assholes??!! :palm:

Fuck you....it's YOUR fucking thread.

What comparisons have I made?

You posted two pictures of two cars...with an obviously biased position on one of those cars based on your other thread. You had a reason for creating this thread....you asked another poster if he had driven the cars in question and told him he was uninformed because he hadn't.

So I asked you the same question and you've been sidetracking ever since. So....if you're not going to answer the question....I suggest you take your right hand.....curl it up into a fist....and shove it up your ass.

You seem excited. Have you PM'ed Owey about this activity you apparently enjoy watching?

I won't enjoy watching shit like that....I just enjoy telling dickheads like you who can't be honest to go fist themselves.

I guess your expectations don't extend to yourself.

Last edited:
waroncoal6.jpg

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/13/8-charts-that-expose-the-war-on-coal-charade/193023

And it leaks out in small amounts. Using that argument is akin to saying that because oil sometimes leaks into the ocean naturally, oil spills aren't that bad.

Another category nuclear power utterly kicks ass in. I'm writing a check to my power company right now and telling them I want a nuclear power plant in my county.

Actually we need a vast mix of all options, especially solar, hydro-electric, wind and tidal current.
While some safe nuclear plants would be nice, construction of such here is impossible (despite Obama having offered two permits for new plants) due to our unbelievably contorted tort system (almost every legislator in the country is a lawyer and those bastards can't make anything simple enough to actually work).

No company will put up the 18 billion (minimum estimate) to build a plant likely to be mired in the legal system for decades without producing a single electron.

Mine did. Construction is slated for Fermii 3 in 2016. I'm trying to see if I can contract in on some of the welding. Also might see if I could get in as a materials inspector, but I doubt it.

Don't bother chief. Legion doesn't answer questions. He thinks he's using the Socratic method, but really he's just trolling.

Back