Which is it?

"my new version of biology" is modern science.

LOL.

......your's is genocide..

Genocide? Really? You don't know what that word means do you?

......65 million dead in the US since 1972.....be proud, be lib'rul, be a blood thirsty abortion supporter......

I'm not. But don't let facts or reality stand in your way. If I could wave a magic wand and keep people from feeling they need to resort to abortion I would. It's precisely why I vote for expanded welfare systems and help for the poor. I think our nation can be better than this.

Meanwhile usually the hypocrites who want people to see their piety are out marching holding pictures of bloody fetuses and calling it a day. No cost, little effort and they get to spread their hatred. They have please their lord, I'm sure.

LOL.

Genocide? Really? You don't know what that word means do you?

I'm not. But don't let facts or reality stand in your way. If I could wave a magic wand and keep people from feeling they need to resort to abortion I would. It's precisely why I vote for expanded welfare systems and help for the poor. I think our nation can be better than this.

Meanwhile usually the hypocrites who want people to see their piety are out marching holding pictures of bloody fetuses and calling it a day. No cost, little effort and they get to spread their hatred. They have please their lord, I'm sure.
killing 65M children isn't genocide?......

you can't dodge the responsibility by pretending indifference........

Oh, I'm not indifferent. As I said I put my vote and my tax burden on the line to support the elimination of the need for abortion.

What do YOU do? March around and scream at women who are in pain? I'm sure Jesus loves you doing that.

Oh, I'm not indifferent. As I said I put my vote and my tax burden on the line to support the elimination of the need for abortion.

What do YOU do? March around and scream at women who are in pain? I'm sure Jesus loves you doing that.
why do you assume you know what I have done.......you know nothing......

I'm sorry you don't like being reminded of the blood on your hands.

I told you what I do to stop abortion. WHAT DO YOU DO? I noted you didn't answer that question when I asked it.

I suspect you are just another screamer who thinks carrying a shocking picture on a piece of wood and screaming at women in distress is all you need to do. That way EVERYONE gets to see your piety and you get to go to heaven!

......beyond that, fuck off....,.

You really, really make a mockery of your supposed lord and savior. LOL. You are the best advert for atheism most people could imagine.

why do you assume you know what I have done.......you know nothing......

Well, the fact that you won't tell me indicates you know how little you actually do. It turns out I might be right after all: you're a cardboard warrior screaming at women in distress so you can secure your crown in heaven.

Good job.

we don't need doctors to perform abortions in Michigan any more......under our new constitution the state isn't even allowed to make sure abortion mills are hosed down between butcherings.........
^^^
Satan will be pleased by your stripping women of their rights to their own bodies.

What's next? Forcing them to have babies? Forced marriages to create babies?

How did the Aztecs and Mayans select their victims?

How did the Aztecs and Mayans select their victims?
Mayans: anyone, Slaves, criminals, bastards, orphans and children

I've heard Aztecs specialized in sacrificing captured prisoners.

I don't know where the Canninites and Cartgenians got children for ritual sacrifice .

I have heard some Chinese emperors had their concubines and retainers killed and entombed with them. Ritual sacrifice was supposedly practiced by some North American tribes.

I just don't think it's a good assumption that the golden rule and the biblical commandments against murder and wanton killing was just naturally built into human society by scientific evolutionary laws.

Back