Which place?

I seriously don't understand how anybody would ever trust online gambling. When it is software that they control running your gaming, there is no way to ensure you are getting a square deal.

In online poker, there is no need for the house to cheat. It is a huge cash cow, Party Poker is valued in the 10 figure neighborhood.

Keep in mind you're not playing against the house, but other players. The house just takes a few cents to a dollar out of every pot. If they were found to be dishonest in any way, shape or form, they would be completely abandoned and lose billions (yes, with a B) in value and hundreds of millions in revenue.

There truly is no need to cheat.

MORE money is always a reason for some to cheat.

Why do companies hire illegals ? When they are already making good money ?
Answer, to make more money.

Are there any libertarian candidates to vote for ?
They all seem to run as Republicans.

I'm not sure there is a libertarian party of Hawaii, actually. The Libertarian party IS usually the only non-Demopublican party to get registered in all 50 states in presidential years, but I think they've fallen off of that in recent years, and usually don't make DC and other hyper-liberal/conservative states.

Actually, they would make NO MONEY if they cheated. Illegals working for WalMart or McDonalds will piss some folks off, but cheating by PartyPoker would flat shut them down. They don't need cheating, nor want it. They want players at their site so they can wet their beak, take a rake. What would they want to cheat for?

Actually, they would make NO MONEY if they cheated. Illegals working for WalMart or McDonalds will piss some folks off, but cheating by PartyPoker would flat shut them down. They don't need cheating, nor want it. They want players at their site so they can wet their beak, take a rake. What would they want to cheat for?

I could think of a few million reasons why they'd cheat.

are you finally taking your but to the dentist? Or are you going to try to paint your tooth?

Lol...

How so very true...we do not agree on the VN experience but we agree on outsourcing and insourcing and Illegal Alien issues..this is a good start..nobody agrees totally on every issue...kudos!

I had to correct your sp...was incoherent... as you like to say about my posts...fair is fair NO?:pke:

actually I did that on purpose. I had the double T but I don't know how sensitive my work firewall is. I never spell stuff like that out.

actually I did that on purpose. I had the double T but I don't know how sensitive my work firewall is. I never spell stuff like that out.

Really...so you play on internet where your work firewall may not agree with you playing in here...and you attack what I say in gist most of the time...calling the old kettle black now??? Must be nice to violate rules of the workplace then attack someone who plays legally on his own time and cost...amazing-simply amazing!

Really...so you play on internet where your work firewall may not agree with you playing in here...and you attack what I say in gist most of the time...calling the old kettle black now??? Must be nice to violate rules of the workplace then attack someone who plays legally on his own time and cost...amazing-simply amazing!

It is nice!

However, using the internet from work is not "illegal". I mean, it's not like the police come and arrest you for it.

I do it as much as I can. I love it! I consider it a little bit of sticking it to the man, ya know? And if I can stick it to you at the same time, well, now that is a "workday" well spent.

are you finally taking your but to the dentist? Or are you going to try to paint your tooth?

Tonight, I'm going to take Baquacil Shock, 27% Hydrogen Peroxide and q-tip it all over my tooth. If that doesn't work, I'm buying a bottle of white-out. If that doesn't work, I'm going to the dentist. I'll tell him I'm paying cash and I don't need a receipt. Maybe I'll get a good deal. I'll try to find an Armenian dentist.

Tonight, I'm going to take Baquacil Shock, 27% Hydrogen Peroxide and q-tip it all over my tooth. If that doesn't work, I'm buying a bottle of white-out. If that doesn't work, I'm going to the dentist. I'll tell him I'm paying cash and I don't need a receipt. Maybe I'll get a good deal. I'll try to find an Armenian dentist.

You are a stereotypical man. You clearly need to go see a dentist. You're putting bleach on your tooth and sticking it back in your mouth. Are you kidding me??????

Lol...

It is nice!

However, using the internet from work is not "illegal". I mean, it's not like the police come and arrest you for it.

I do it as much as I can. I love it! I consider it a little bit of sticking it to the man, ya know? And if I can stick it to you at the same time, well, now that is a "workday" well spent.

Sorry you are way too young and inexperienced to stick it to me...nice humor though!

Excuse me...

It is nice!

But why do you always answer when I am addressing a comment by Lady T..are ya butt buddies or what???

Back