WHITE MAN DEFEND YOUR CULTURE !!

The movement has been completely hijacked. Just like the 9/11 hijackers. They want marxism and anarchy. They should all be put down.

Our reaction has been sheer weakness. Where are the police? Where are the NG? Where are the special forces, that are in charge of killing terrorists, foreign AND DOMESTIC!

Well it's your country, you willing to lay down your life to save it from what you fear most??

John Wayne would just take matters into his own hands cause he is good, just like you.....:thinking:

Trolling is what he lives for. Assuming that he is alive and not just another bot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm NOT a bot, you slimy, VERY dumb, motherfucker. Again, I'll be waiting for your weasel ass if you should decide to come and ATTEMPT to kick my ass. You REALLY are a dumbfuck.

A groan from Steven is worth dozens of thanks from anyone else.

Hey, DICKHEAD, you haven't responded to my challenge for you to come and TRY to kick my ass. A little YELLOW, are you? A bit YELLOW-BELLIED, perhaps? A COWARD?;)

Ha-ha! You want to come and try it, tough guy? You KNOW the town where I live AND my real name. Come on and give it a try, you weasel!
Actually I don't know any of that. Not that I care to know what basement you infest. I doubt that I could stand the smell.

I have read you saying that often.... Now others parrot it....

If it was true, or not, what does it matter??

I say it often because it's true and what's more the left side of the aisle here never castigates him. Oh yes it does matter, what a stupid thing to say!

I'm NOT a bot, you slimy, VERY dumb, motherfucker. Again, I'll be waiting for your weasel ass if you should decide to come and ATTEMPT to kick my ass. You REALLY are a dumbfuck.
I don't know anyone who is as dumb as you continue to prove you are.

Hey, DICKHEAD, you haven't responded to my challenge for you to come and TRY to kick my ass. A little YELLOW, are you? A bit YELLOW-BELLIED, perhaps? A COWARD?;)
While you are a massively obese dumbass trapped in his mother's basement because you're too fat to get out of your chair.

Back