White Privilege

lol

You poor white victimized dumbfucks. Always in denial about something.

Those that claim white privilege exists are born losers. They deny their failures are because of them and to make themselves feel better have to find someone to blame.

When I was interviewing for teaching jobs many years ago I was told by department heads that I knew that it was very hard to hire a white male.

When I was interviewing for teaching jobs many years ago I was told by department heads that I knew that it was very hard to hire a white male.

My wife interviewed for a job many years ago and was told it really wasn’t a job for females.

One can counter every one of your anecdotal stories with another. Try looking at the big picture.

My wife interviewed for a job many years ago and was told it really wasn’t a job for females.

One can counter every one of your anecdotal stories with another. Try looking at the big picture.

If every story can be countered then we are all equally privileged or oppressed. My story was not an individual anecdote--surely you have heard of affirmative action requiring all governmental institutions to make an affirmative attempt to recruit women and minorities. Whether these programs are good or bad (and they all depend on how they are administered) they are certainly anything but white privilege. Such terms usually come from college sociology, women's studies, English....classes.

If every story can be countered then we are all equally privileged or oppressed. My story was not an individual anecdote--surely you have heard of affirmative action requiring all governmental institutions to make an affirmative attempt to recruit women and minorities. Whether these programs are good or bad (and they all depend on how they are administered) they are certainly anything but white privilege. Such terms usually come from college sociology, women's studies, English....classes.

Fine and dandy. Did it ever occur to you the underlying reason for affirmative action in the first place?

I don't really care what other people have unless I am the one paying for it. If I have to share my paycheck with people who don't work like I do, I don't want to see it wasted.

I don't care what they have as long as they earn it. When what they have is because the government forced the rest of us to fund it for them, I only want to know where my money is going.

Fine and dandy. Did it ever occur to you the underlying reason for affirmative action in the first place?

Whiny people that can't match up in skills knowing it's the only way they'll ever be considered. Sad part is they aren't being considered based on what they can do but something for which they have no control over.

Here's the big picture. It's a system where those that can't match up skill-wise want to benefit from characteristics that if used to deny them would be considered wrong. Simple as that.

Back