Whitmer's deaf tran(ny)slater.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
can't remember which thread it was on, but someone asked about Whitmer's deaf sign language translator.......

you're not the first to notice her.....

Oh, dear....

She's beautiful. She's very, very tall and willowy and uses amazing facial expressions combined with her graceful sign language. We love watching her.

I'm not surprised at all though that you "Christians" would make fun of her. And you wonder why we don't believe that you're either a Christian or an ex-"teacher."

She's beautiful. She's very, very tall and willowy and uses amazing facial expressions combined with her graceful sign language. We love watching her.

I'm not surprised at all though that you "Christians" would make fun of her. And you wonder why we don't believe that you're either a Christian or an ex-"teacher."
I love her! She does an amazing job.

can't remember which thread it was on, but someone asked about Whitmer's deaf sign language translator.......

you're not the first to notice her.....
https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/m...reating-buzz-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/
Our Marla is amazing....from the article:
"See her facial expressions? They are critical to ASL, they convey context, emotion, motive and reason. Her name is Marla Berkowitz and she is an inspiration.”
There's expressive...then there's demonic....

https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/m...reating-buzz-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/
Our Marla is amazing....from the article:
"See her facial expressions? They are critical to ASL, they convey context, emotion, motive and reason. Her name is Marla Berkowitz and she is an inspiration.”
There's expressive...then there's demonic....

So you're going to double down on mocking the translator, who is obviously far more attractive, accomplished, intelligent, and caring than you could ever hope to be. Figures. And you wonder why I call you cunt so often. lol

What's graceful about someone that looks like HE is having a seizure when signing?

That's right. You're in hiding and don't have the guts to respond.

Prove your cowardice and my control over a cunt like you.

LameZealousGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

:bigthink:

See what happens when you don't pay attention? Someone has to call you on it and embarrass you.

Ever witnessed someone having a seizure?

You didn't embarrass me. I was conceding that you didn't say she was having a seizure.

And yes I have witnessed them many times. They fall on the ground, convulsing.

You didn't embarrass me. I was conceding that you didn't say she was having a seizure.

And yes I have witnessed them many times. They fall on the ground, convulsing.

That should be embarrassing since you were certain I had said she was having a seizure.

Not everyone that has a seizure falls on the ground but they do convulse like the signer appeared to be doing.

Back