Whitmer's deaf tran(ny)slater.....

You clearly didn't make a point so there was nothing to miss.

Hence you missed the point. :laugh:

Okay I'll try to explain the point since it's way too advanced for you.

You knew the context of Trump mocking the reporter.

Now what if you didn't know the context and the sound was turned off. Now does the part of Trump mocking look like he was having a seizure? The keyword is context. Like how the video of the interpreter was taken out of context.

Hence you missed the point. :laugh:

Okay I'll try to explain the point since it's way too advanced for you.

You knew the context of Trump mocking the reporter.

Now what if you didn't know the context and the sound was turned off. Now does the part of Trump mocking look like he was having a seizure? The keyword is context. Like how the video of the interpreter was taken out of context.

You can't miss something that doesn't exist. That's like saying Hillary won the popular vote when there isn't a contest for popular vote to elect the President.

You're making apples/oranges comparison. The sound wasn't turned off with Trump and those that can't hear knew what the signer was signing. What ifs don't work with me boy. They're called excuses. Since the President, as far as I'm aware, doesn't know sign language and I know how someone presents when they're having a seizure and he didn't present that way, the only logical conclusion left, had there not been sound, was he was mocking someone.

That should be embarrassing since you were certain I had said she was having a seizure.

Why would I be embarrassed? Sometimes I read too fast. And you pointed my error out. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I've pointed out your errors. Were you embarrassed?

Not everyone that has a seizure falls on the ground but they do convulse like the signer appeared to be doing.

Again, are you deaf?

Why would I be embarrassed? Sometimes I read too fast. And you pointed my error out. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I've pointed out your errors. Were you embarrassed?

Again, are you deaf?

You admitted to not paying close enough attention. That should be embarrassing.

You can't point out my errors. I don't make any.

Why is that embarrassing? There are plenty of reasons for not paying closer attention.

:laugh:

In your case, by your own words, you got in a hurry. That's not a reason, that's an excuse.

Yet you didn't point out any. Last time I looked, an emoji is pointing out something. It's used when you can't back up what you claim. It's why I mock you.

In your case, by your own words, you got in a hurry. That's not a reason, that's an excuse.

Yet you didn't point out any. Last time I looked, an emoji is pointing out something. It's used when you can't back up what you claim. It's why I mock you.

You are mocking something that is in your imagination.

Now, are you deaf or not?

To a deaf person like me? Yes. Interpreters sometimes exaggerate for dramatic value or to follow the inflections and moods in a speaker's voice. That's how ASL is.
and I think you are lying for dramatic value.....but I suppose it's possible she felt Gretch the Wretch's moods were that off kilter.......you never know......

She's beautiful. She's very, very tall and willowy and uses amazing facial expressions combined with her graceful sign language. We love watching her.

I'm not surprised at all though that you "Christians" would make fun of her. And you wonder why we don't believe that you're either a Christian or an ex-"teacher."

We think you're a nasty cunt!

LameZealousGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

How does using a FAKED GIF make your point again, Tard Boy? So you think her facial expressions were "normal" Tard Boy? Did you even other watching the short video before you erupted Tard Boy?

tenor.gif

Back