Whitmer's deaf tran(ny)slater.....

That's a man, bro.

You know I worked with a deaf guy for about 3 years? Hand in hand every day busting balls! Yessir! I regret nothing.

He did not know sign language, and I damn sure didn't. But he had a pad, and he can write. Plus I got to where I could understand him anyways.

Even after that 3 years I worked with him for 2 on and off..then he got mad at the boss one day..I tried to mediate, but it didn't work..that crap was between them..
He got over it and may work with him to this day, Idk. He did since that kerfluffle for sure.

That's pretty sad that he didn't know sign language. Did he lose his hearing at some point in his life?

That's pretty sad that he didn't know sign language. Did he lose his hearing at some point in his life?

We didn't call him "deaf boy" for shits n giggles.

No bitch, he was fully auditory capable and fooling us all. Derp! Of course he lost his hearing, dumbass!
Da fuq?!

We didn't call him "deaf boy" for shits n giggles.

No bitch, he was fully auditory capable and fooling us all. Derp! Of course he lost his hearing, dumbass!
Da fuq?!

I was born deaf. Others lost their hearing at a young age. Others, like vets, lost theirs though other means.

I was born deaf. Others lost their hearing at a young age. Others, like vets, lost theirs though other means.

He didn't speak so good..so he lost it at at least a very young age. But he knew how to write and kept a tablet.

No, not a motherfuckin' Android tablet. A tablet of paper and a pencil.

If you couldn't understand him, he'd convey with that tablet.
I usually understood him anyways and could translate.

He didn't speak so good..so he lost it at at least a very young age. But he knew how to write and kept a tablet.

No, not a motherfuckin' Android tablet. A tablet of paper and a pencil.

If you couldn't understand him, he'd convey with that tablet.

LOL. Yeah I have to do that with people all the time.

But yeah losing hearing at a very young age makes it worse because nobody taught him sign language.

There are two schools. The one who believes that teaching sign language is the best. The other one believes that not teaching them sign language, just training them to speak is the best.

Back