Who are top three bitches on the board

Who are the top three bitches on the board

• Total voters

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
I mean we went for assholes which mainly targeted men. I feel that Grind was being sexist, even though he included women in the list. Women aren't commonly referred to as "assholes", but they are referred to as bitches

Now that you bring it up, why aren't you on the list? I can't vote when the biggest bitches on the site aren't even listed. It's like 1860, when Lincoln's name didn't even appear on Southern ballots, and you had to pick between Bell, Breckinridge, and Douglass!

Last edited:
Now that you bring it up, why aren't you on the list? I can vote when the biggest bitches on the site aren't even listed. It's like 1860, when Lincoln's name didn't even appear on Southern ballots, and you had to pick between Bell, Breckinridge, and Douglass!

I actually considered putting you on there as you have been acting like your vagina has been engulfed in ravaging yeast infection that is resistant to miconazole. But, this was for bitches that posses ovaries. Apparently you didn't read the OP or you didn't understand it.

This is only for da females. I want to make sure they are given their props.

22 views and only 5 votes. Maybe the boys have their testicles in a lock box and are afraid to vote. Maybe I should have made it private voting? I know more than one person on this board thinks Snarla is a bitch. Hell, she even thinks she is a bitch

I mean we went for assholes which mainly targeted men. I feel that Grind was being sexist, even though he included women in the list. Women aren't commonly referred to as "assholes", but they are referred to as bitches

Well, if you are looking for the board's biggest whiny bitches, it has to be ILA, Big Phoney and No Truth Detected.

This message is hidden because I Love America is yelling homophobic slurs while having a sore anus from ass fucking, thus is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because I Love America is yelling homophobic slurs while having a sore anus from ass fucking, thus is on your ignore list.

Irony abounds.

So let me get this straight. You have me on ignore for yelling homophobic slurs, yet you follow that up with a HOMOPHOBIC slur

Yes ladies and gentleman this is what passes for intelligence in the democrat party

if men are usually assholes, but I added women on the list too, then you need to add men to this list. there perhaps are many unseen choices.

dantes is a troll btw don't get worked up by that person

if men are usually assholes, but I added women on the list too, then you need to add men to this list. there perhaps are many unseen choices.

Maybe, but as I said, people don't typically ascribe the term "asshole" to women. That is why I went with bitch. Conversely they don't ascribe the term "bitch" to men.

22 views and only 5 votes. Maybe the boys have their testicles in a lock box and are afraid to vote. Maybe I should have made it private voting? I know more than one person on this board thinks Snarla is a bitch. Hell, she even thinks she is a bitch

Fuck you, you ignorant sex depraved bastard. I bet you haven't been laid since the crash on Black Monday in 1987. You poor pitiful fuck, maybe if you change your attitude someone will give you a pitifuck. At least it's worth a shot.

Yeh we know it's a fucking troll so why won't you say who it is?

Bitch is gender specific, you have obviously never owned a dog.

Back