Who are top three bitches on the board

Who are the top three bitches on the board

• Total voters
Maybe, but as I said, people don't typically ascribe the term "asshole" to women. That is why I went with bitch. Conversely they don't ascribe the term "bitch" to men.

No but since you tied for the asshole title, they apparently certainly apply it to you. I guess you just couldn't take it so you had to do what you do here everyday. Attacking women who you most certainly hate with a hate that won't be denied. Did you spend your whole morning coming up with stupid shit. Too bad you and that dick USFreedom are the only two here who openly hate women enough to take your stupid little botch poll, you ignorant bigot! And are you going to tell us how smart this makes you? Or are you going to pretend that others hate women as much as you do. But for two sociopaths such as yourselves who are unable to feel shame or anything else, this is all just horseshit for your garden. And something in your extreme psychological sickness you are proud of! God you are an ugly sick individual. You make me feel good about my own individual foibles, because no matter what I have done in my past, it pales in comparison to the things you do here. You really make me feel good about myself, so thanks for that, because whatever else I am, I am not nearly as fucked up as you are, and that makes me feel damn glad to be me instead of you. Yes, very good, indeed!

No but since you tied for the asshole title, they apparently certainly apply it to you. I guess you just couldn't take it so you had to do what you do here everyday. Attacking women who you most certainly hate with a hate that won't be denied. Did you spend your whole morning coming up with stupid shit. Too bad you and that dick USFreedom are the only two here who openly hate women enough to take your stupid little botch poll, you ignorant bigot! And are you going to tell us how smart this makes you? Or are you going to pretend that others hate women as much as you do. But for two sociopaths such as yourselves who are unable to feel shame or anything else, this is all just horseshit for your garden. And something in your extreme psychological sickness you are proud of! God you are an ugly sick individual. You make me feel good about my own individual foibles, because no matter what I have done in my past, it pales in comparison to the things you do here. You really make me feel good about myself, so thanks for that, because whatever else I am, I am not nearly as fucked up as you are, and that makes me feel damn glad to be me instead of you. Yes, very good, indeed!

You may want to think about the use of question marks.

Stop it fool you're not emotionally grounded enough to be capable of thought! You can repeat things you've heard but you're too much of a sociopath to be able to think. So stop lying.

You haven't realized that you are completely out of your league yet have you?

See how question marks are used?

Only a complete and utter imbecile would consider a poll that treated both genders equally as sexist. But to believe that women should have their own poll to see who the biggest bitch is sexist. But you are too damn ignorant and utterly devoid of even an ounce of decency, humility or humanity. So you probably don't have a goddamn clue what constitutes the kind of bigotry that you exhibit here everyday in the name of a freedom that is not freedom but nihilism. I would feel sorry for you but I heard that you have a wife, if you do, which I doubt as much as the claim that you are 93 years old. But if there is a wife, I would reserve any sympathy I have for her. She must be one abused and battered sister!

dear fucking idiot,
lying doesn't make it so slugbrain

then why are you here run along and pretend the facts you don't like and that make you have to think don't exist.

you have been doing your whole life

Stop it fool you're not emotionally grounded enough to be capable of thought! You can repeat things you've heard but you're too much of a sociopath to be able to think. So stop lying.

you refusing reality doesn't make me flawed you fucking idiot

You haven't realized that you are completely out of your league yet have you?

See how question marks are used?

You're so fucking stupid if I told you how fucking stupid you are your head would explode along with a few other heads here! But since I'm enjoying your ignorance so much I'm not going to tell you just how stupid you are.

Back