Who are top three bitches on the board

Who are the top three bitches on the board

• Total voters
Yeh we know it's a fucking troll so why won't you say who it is?

Because keeping secrets like the identity of the troll allows the MODS to continue deluding themselves into believing they are "important" because they know something the rest of us don't.

Fuck you, you ignorant sex depraved bastard. I bet you haven't been laid since the crash on Black Monday in 1987. You poor pitiful fuck, maybe if you change your attitude someone will give you a pitifuck. At least it's worth a shot.

I started a brand new topic in APP just for you.

I hope you have a blessed day ;)

I mean we went for assholes which mainly targeted men. I feel that Grind was being sexist, even though he included women in the list. Women aren't commonly referred to as "assholes", but they are referred to as bitches.

Only a complete and utter imbecile would consider a poll that treated both genders equally as sexist. But to believe that women should have their own poll to see who the biggest bitch is sexist. But you are too damn ignorant and utterly devoid of even an ounce of decency, humility or humanity. So you probably don't have a goddamn clue what constitutes the kind of bigotry that you exhibit here everyday in the name of a freedom that is not freedom but nihilism. I would feel sorry for you but I heard that you have a wife, if you do, which I doubt as much as the claim that you are 93 years old. But if there is a wife, I would reserve any sympathy I have for her. She must be one abused and battered sister!

The lovely ladies of JPP wouldn't win this if you added the men... the beeyotches are almost all men here.

Back