Votes: 12 28.6%
  • LV426

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Flanders

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoever he is, he's leading the pack.

lol...... Porb why most ppl don't do polls here.. NO ONE, & I MEAN NO ONE IS AS big a spammer/troll as legion troll @ this site.... the truth liar would be next for pure spamming.......

lol...... Porb why most ppl don't do polls here.. NO ONE, & I MEAN NO ONE IS AS big a spammer/troll as legion troll @ this site.... the truth liar would be next for pure spamming.......

So ... Public Spankings are frowned upon here?

Stop feeding the trolls by investing in their threads!

I think some of you thread starters have the right idea, by recognizing a Troll thread that sends the wrong or irresponsible message, and immediately opening up one that completely destroys the Trolls message with factchecks, responsible dialect, and intelligence!

Let me tell you what don't work- opening up personal attack threads- or opening up a retaliatory troll thread that doesn't refute anything intelligently but only insults!

I think some of you thread starters have the right idea, by recognizing a Troll thread that sends the wrong or irresponsible message, and immediately opening up one that completely destroys the Trolls message with factchecks, responsible dialect, and intelligence!

Let me tell you what don't work- opening up personal attack threads- or opening up a retaliatory troll thread that doesn't refute anything intelligently but only insults!

Some wisdom there

... "only insults".
Those are fun.
Watching USF being used as a Human Pinata, swinging back and forth, being swatted by various Posters, everyone excited, people clapping in glee, each wondering "What's inside?".

... "only insults".
Those are fun.
Watching USF being used as a Human Pinata, swinging back and forth, being swatted by various Posters, everyone excited, people clapping in glee, each wondering "What's inside?".

You have issues if you've become this obsessed.

??What does the mean?? :dunno:

Well, let's say you have a person, a human, that comes to a public internet site that is focused on 'Politics'.
(are you following this?)
This person joins this site to engage in discussion of 'Politics' with 50 other human people.
Then ... this same person that has willfully joined a site that discusses 'Politics' ... intentionally and purposefully 'thread-bans' 50 fellow Posters.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... this is a person that goes out into an empty Park, puts down his own personal soapbox to stand on, begins a monologue on whatever subject he feels like rambling about, sputters, rants, jabs his finger at a nearby bush, and then screams "I dare anyone to oppose what I have just said!".

---------->This person is an IDIOT<----------

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... pointing this out would be a ... 'Public Spanking'.

... "only insults".
Those are fun.

Pie fights are fun too.

The thing about insulting here in this forum, is people (or whatever he/she/it is) like Truth Deflector just wear the same ones out due to his lack of imagination and creativity to keep them fresh and funny!

Back