Votes: 12 28.6%
  • LV426

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Flanders

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ER? OK, what the fuck happened NOW?

It's a bit TMI, but In simple sense I had a bit of gastrointestinal bleeding. Gave me IV meds to help coat any gastric wounds, and kept me over night. If I have another incident they want me back into the ER. I'm just glad, because I'm starting to think a lot of my issues, over the past several years are linked, and we may finally be getting to some root causes.

It's a bit TMI, but In simple sense I had a bit of gastrointestinal bleeding. Gave me IV meds to help coat any gastric wounds, and kept me over night. If I have another incident they want me back into the ER. I'm just glad, because I'm starting to think a lot of my issues, over the past several years are linked, and we may finally be getting to some root causes.

Hope they get you healed up

Are you eating spicy foods? It may have something to do with your diet.

Are you eating spicy foods? It may have something to do with your diet.

They are checking me for a few things. The first thing they want to rule out is ulcerative colitis, which is an autoimmune inflammatory disease.

Maybe go on-line and type in some ailments and see what pops up. Then, next time you're at the Doc's Office, ask some questions?

I've been doing that all along. Found out some of the conditions can cause other issues I've dealt with. Like Vitamin D deficiency, and making you more susceptible to kidney stones.

I've been doing that all along. Found out some of the conditions can cause other issues I've dealt with. Like Vitamin D deficiency, and making you more susceptible to kidney stones.

Getting sunshine, walking, drinking water never hurts. I've been lucky, I try to avoid Doctors.

I hope so to. I still haven't gotten any garden planted, limiting what I can put out now.

I have not really done anything either, a few tomatoes is about it.. My season is very long & I could still do something if I decide pretty soon..

Maybe some squash (winter) :dunno: good luck getting it in..

Back