• LV426

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Flanders

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... "only insults".
Those are fun.
Watching USF being used as a Human Pinata, swinging back and forth, being swatted by various Posters, everyone excited, people clapping in glee, each wondering "What's inside?".

Though on the list you have no one surpasses Lesion. You did miss two vastly better trolls in ILA and Skidmark.

That's OK. You did a good job on your first 'Poll', much better than I did.
Actually, thinking about it, Yurt was the one that gave me the info on how to start one, so I kinda' owe him.

I did? What and when....

After Legion, they're the biggest trolls here. Well, and Guno. Although I often agree with his POV, he can be pretty trollish too.

You, being the biggest troll here, is ironic that you whine about others being trolls.

Basically, anyone you don't like is a troll. You don't even know what the word means you daffy bitch.

Fuck off bitch. Stop obsessing about me. Move the fuck on,stalker.

Aw hims feels got hurted and now hims gonna act all tough and mouthy, poor widdle flaccid "man".

Go start another thread about me so everyone knows you're butt-chapped. Again. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You're the one that told me how to get to the 'Poll' area. (if you note, I've always called you 'Yurt' and not some other derogative name)

You mean you still called him "Yurt" even when he was going by "Yaya" and screamed over and over again that he was NOT Yurt, never was, never will be, amen? lol

You mean you still called him "Yurt" even when he was going by "Yaya" and screamed over and over again that he was NOT Yurt, never was, never will be, amen? lol

I was never here when he went by any other name than 'Yurt'. Not that it matters.

He went by YaYa when we got here. Then he got banned and came back as Yurt. He was Yurt a long time ago as well, and used to get FURIOUS when old-timers would call him that.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?98633-Yaya-Banned&highlight=yaya+banned

Thanks for the History. Yurt showed me how to start a Poll, so I have to at least respect his name. Now, this doesn't preclude me from fucking with him, but the least I can do is respect the name. :|

Back