Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

The only candidate I thought Hillary would beat was Trump. So I was feeling pretty good. Your Hillary hatred is 90 percent induced by right wing lies, 10 percent chauvinism

I know it's intended to be more of a fun question, but there are some who post here who I don't really get. Maybe not that they aren't smart enough, because who knows in real life, but they certainly don't understand politics beyond a surface level. So why spend time here on a political message board?

It seems a bit sad to me. There are a lot of interests & hobbies in life. I'm not interested in rock climbing, so why would I go to a rock climbing message board for a few hours a day, posting uninformed opinions about rock climbing?

It boggles.

I know it's intended to be more of a fun question, but there are some who post here who I don't really get. Maybe not that they aren't smart enough, because who knows in real life, but they certainly don't understand politics beyond a surface level. So why spend time here on a political message board?

It seems a bit sad to me. There are a lot of interests & hobbies in life. I'm not interested in rock climbing, so why would I go to a rock climbing message board for a few hours a day, posting uninformed opinions about rock climbing?

It boggles.

Die hard drunks don't enjoy drinking.

The only candidate I thought Hillary would beat was Trump. So I was feeling pretty good. Your Hillary hatred is 90 percent induced by right wing lies, 10 percent chauvinism
Nah, it was more like 99% chauvinism to match her 99% feminazism. The stupid skank needs guys like me to help keep her chronic penis envy out of office.

The other 1% was simply 25 years of observing the stunted bitch. I didn't need any outside help.

they are lying idiots

the worst kind

I agree. There are a few on this board who claim they didn't vote for dump, but they blast on Dems every chance they get and they hate Clinton, both Bill and Hilary.

Dumps agenda isn't different than any other republican, conservative agenda. He just presents it in a way that is not politically correct.

Funniest part is that you know whatever IQ the President says he posses is more than likely a lie, and I'm sure he would have umpteen psychologists who would swear it is actually his IQ, just like his gastroenterologist told us he was the healthiest President ever

It boggles.

its called being paid to post

Back