Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

Sure, I'm always up for good fantasy fiction. Keep it up, Mott, and you might be able to write a whole trilogy about how your candidates that lost would have been fantastic.
Compared to this clown? You’re not setting the bar very high. We can only pray that people within his administration have the ability to prevent him from doing something truly stupid.

Compared to this clown? You’re not setting the bar very high. We can only pray that people within his administration have the ability to prevent him from doing something truly stupid.

The sad thing is, it is still better than the "you mean with a washcloth?" nonsense you were supporting. Each day I'm still glad we avoided that, even a clown is better than that hot mess.

The Republicans have shown themselves to be motivated by an obsessive, near-insane racism, and only fall back on Male Chauvinism when they have to. As long as they have someone to hate, they'll manage.

yes, it’s entirely possible that we would have seen four more years of sane and competent governance as in the previous 8 years. What a catastrophe that would have been. :rolleyes:

Still and all...I’ll risk the three ring circus of the current bigoted misogynist that is providing fodder for comedians around the world compared to the incompetence and immoral wars of the Bush Years.

So far Trump has been a joke but hasn’t done any real damage like the Shrub Administration did.
Yes because Libya and the rise of Daesh were such spectacular successes for Obama and Clinton.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Enoch had an IQ off the scale, his words make more and more sense as the years go by.

863ff50717bbd123afc1a1c9f15f7411.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Back