Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

I have been on there a few times, that's where the Mangy Moongoose and his fine feathered friends ended up.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk
Just realised that there are two Liberal Forums, one is .org and the other is .net. Anyway .net appears to have suspended.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

You can't even comprehend how much smarter I am than you are, swamp dweller.

N' how would you know that: gay Viking?

You some sorta mind reader over the interweb or some such: butt pirate?

Or; is the truth exactly as I said: n' yer jus' dumber then an extra stupid dog turd?

N' how would you know that: gay Viking?

You some sorta mind reader over the interweb or some such: butt pirate?

Or; is the truth exactly as I said: n' yer jus' dumber then an extra stupid dog turd?

I have read your "writing" for years...you have the intellectual aptitude of a 13 year old.

I have read your "writing" for years...you have the intellectual aptitude of a 13 year old.

N' I have read yer posting over the same period of time... you have significantly less then the intellectual aptitude of an extra stupid dog turd: gay Viking.

N' I have read yer posting over the same period of time... you have significantly less then the intellectual aptitude of an extra stupid dog turd: gay Viking.

you really suck at this stuff huh.

I guess your humor doesnt translate well from Russian to english

The only candidate I thought Hillary would beat was Trump. So I was feeling pretty good. Your Hillary hatred is 90 percent induced by right wing lies, 10 percent chauvinism

My opposition to Hillary is 100% induced by her horrible policy suggestions, and the terrible choices I know she would have made for SCOTUS.

yeah then clintons really screwed your party bad

they did help the country though

Each morning I wake up and there isn't a President HillBillary, I think about Desh on election night and it makes me grin again. Then when I look at the 9 on the SCOTUS, I thank the little gods that HillBillary didn't get to make a choice.

Each morning I wake up and there isn't a President HillBillary, I think about Desh on election night and it makes me grin again. Then when I look at the 9 on the SCOTUS, I thank the little gods that HillBillary didn't get to make a choice.
Yes but we get to wake to whatever dumbass thing Trump has done or said and laugh and laugh and laugh. :)

There's that too. Still thankful. Hillary's policy would have been devastating.
yes, it’s entirely possible that we would have seen four more years of sane and competent governance as in the previous 8 years. What a catastrophe that would have been. :rolleyes:

Still and all...I’ll risk the three ring circus of the current bigoted misogynist that is providing fodder for comedians around the world compared to the incompetence and immoral wars of the Bush Years.

So far Trump has been a joke but hasn’t done any real damage like the Shrub Administration did.

Last edited:
yes, it’s entirely possible that we would have seen four more years of sane and competent governance as in the previous 8 years. What a catastrophe that would have been. :rolleyes:

Sure, I'm always up for good fantasy fiction. Keep it up, Mott, and you might be able to write a whole trilogy about how your candidates that lost would have been fantastic.

Back