Who here has the highest and lowest IQs?

I am fully aware what the Clintons supported and have spoken out about it on the board several times. In fact, my activism on the issue is partly responsible for Hilary and Bill admitting it was wrong and they are willing to try to change it.

When you really look into what happen Clinton got the dot.com in exchange for Black prisoners. He sold his sole to the devil when he compromised with republicans.

Yes, white America was fully entranced on the notion that Black drug users were the most violent people on earth and needed to be in prison because that is what was reported on the nightly news.

Now 7-8 Million people in prison, 75% of them Black, shows that same dot.com boom, along with the world wide web has revealed how wrong Americans, Clinton and some in the Democrat party were.

Any chance you'll share with us what activism you undertook to get the Clinton's to acknowledge what they did?

LOL I remember he saying something about voting for a dem a time or two.

I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now.

Anyone who votes for institutional racism supports the right...and he supports the right.

LOL, such a simple mind. So because I'm a Republican and no Republicans run for office in SF I just shouldn't vote?

And guess who I'll vote for for Senate. DiFi. How you like them apples

Maybe your speaking "out about it on the board several times", or your "activism on the issue" will be "partly responsible for Prator to admit "it was wrong" and he is "willing to try to change it".

:rofl2:

BTW:

When Posting Copyrighted Material: All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

Let me guess; copyrights and rules are the work of WHITE DEVILS! :rofl2:

Actually it is.

Its a way for the racist right to cherry pick the lies they tell everyday.

Actually it is. Its a way for the racist right to cherry pick the lies they tell everyday.

I see - your position is that the international convention of copyrights - the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (Berne Convention) and the Universal Copyright Convention (UCC) is "a way for the racist right to cherry pick the lies they tell everyday"?

:rofl2:

How much do you charge white men for a salad toss, little ho?

The difficulty is that that 'intelligent' can have two meanings: there is first the traditional meaning, 'showing more than average awareness and understanding' and second 'scoring well on IQ tests'. The two are very different. When I first got interested, IQ tests were complete bullshit and tested essentially class and , yes, 'race', and I've never by choice taken such a test. We are all subject to silly vanity, however, and I was always quite pleased to recall that the only thing the RAF (who forced a test on me) could ever find to say in my favour thereafter was that I was 'highly intelligent', naïve clown that I am! I have no doubt that Mr Trump would score reasonably highly on an IQ test, but that he is at all intelligent in the traditional sense is clearly laughable except to his fanatical and provincial supporters. Human beings are ends in themselves, and there are no serious ways of weighing their worth - just the effects they have on us, which people can weigh by what they know of our background.

You left out the lowest meaning and that would be: And then there are the Welsh.

:dealwithit:

Says a lot about my high level of honesty.

When you see that crap out of the likes of myself and other liberals here, we're just fighting fire with fire.

Giving you knuckleheads a taste of your own medicine.

Then, in typical fashion, you point fingers, cry victim and snivel "Booo Hoooo!!! You do it toooooo!!!!!!"

FU.

UH, Nomad:

Your slip hypocrisy is showing. :D

Perfect example of why I call you what you are.

Why would I make all Black folks look ignorant?

Are you going to show what Johnson has done in his career to stop the war on drugs and the militiazition of the police?

Because you're a racist.

:dealwithit:

Back